What kind of liquor do you have in your desk at work?

10,389 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by aeon-ag
CheeseSndwch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hennigans
45-70Ag
AG
None
Although I'd like to keep some there.
TexasRebel
AG
190 proof isopropyl
BackwardsInBoots
AG
quote:
Vodka
Tequila
Bourbon
Scotch
Gin
Rum

There's a set of rocks glasses and shot glasses in the break room.

Max likes to get them drunk before she collects their semen
G.I.Bro
quote:
Hennigans
The no smell, no tell scotch
MooseAg13
AG
A handle of fireball and a loaded .38 in my bottom right cabinet.
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
quote:
So anyone who has liquor in their desk is an alcoholic? Nice wild generalization there.
What other reason might one possibly have to drink at work?
Can I buy you a fish sandwich?
AgKJ
AG
Question to those of you saying that you keep liquor at work - do yo work for some small mom & pop/private company, or do you work for a large company that clearly has policies preventing this?
Talon2DSO
AG
I work for a medium sized law firm. Several of us keep alcohol and cigars openly displayed in our offices. One attorney has a fridge with white wine in it. My rule is, I'll only enjoy a drink if it is after hours and I have to work late or I have a client over. I like to have something to offer the client.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
Question to those of you saying that you keep liquor at work - do yo work for some small mom & pop/private company, or do you work for a large company that clearly has policies preventing this?

If the company has a policy preventing it, it's only because there are those who would go out of their way to flaunt it. If you can be discreet, who cares? Rules are for those who need them.
combat wombat™
combat wombat™
AG
In case you need help.
Cris_Dishman
You might be the one who needs that if you aren't responsible enough to have a couple drinks at the office like a normal responsible adult.
Max06
AG
quote:
I work for a very large "mom & pop" type company that clearly has rules against alcohol, but anyone who has any credit around here DGAF about rules.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
You might be the one who needs that if you aren't responsible enough to have a couple drinks at the office like a normal responsible adult.
Normal, responsible adults don't drink at work. HTH.

AggiePirate
AG
quote:
quote:
Normal, responsible adults don't drink at work. HTH.

Usually only because they can't.
combat wombat™
AG
Meh, I'm just trolling you guys. There's wine and hard liquor in our kitchen at work and we have drinking lunches on Fridays.
Ag 11
AG
Gerald Tarrant
quote:

I work for an extremely large company that has no policies preventing this
ORAggieFan
quote:

I work for a Fortune 500 company. We have no policies against this. There is beer in the fridge of almost every floor stocked with beer. Our training floor for new hires has two extra fridges for beer and wine. People have kegerators on some floors.

I work from home so just walk downstairs if I need something.
aeon-ag
Used to keep Kahlua to go in my coffee.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.