Remember the "cop deserved to die chick" from Conroe?

8,397 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by boboguitar
combat wombat™
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/montgomery-county-woman-tweet-implied-deputy-goforth-deserved-to-be-executed-because-he-had-creepy-perv-eyes/

HA HA

Turns out she had a warrant out for her arrest and police arrested her.
zarbas77
chiken
AG
And, according to that article, will possibly receive disciplinary action from her college.
combat wombat™
AG
Free speech also comes with consequences.

Claude!
quote:
And, according to that article, will possibly receive disciplinary action from her college.

SHSU would be wise not to wade into that. Speech codes for colleges are repugnant.
213 Grove
AG
Publicly talking **** about Law Enforcement when you go to SHSU
chiken
AG
It is one of the finest criminal justice schools. I went there my first year of college when I thought I was going to be a lawyer. Thank jeebs I changed my major and school.
combat wombat™
AG
I love the teamwork that may have been involved in getting her arrested.
mm98
AG
quote:
quote:

SHSU would be wise not to wade into that. Speech codes for colleges are repugnant.

Would it be much different than what happened with OU recently?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
More worried about an institution of higher learning disciplining students for voicing unpopular opinions than what a moron had to say.
combat wombat™
AG
They're probably not going to do anything. But they'll have an "investigation" and maybe inconvenience get a bit.

Bit if she's got "private" scholarships, maybe they'll get yanked.
ballchain
Tree Hugger
AG
quote:
Last night Foy was arrested by the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office for an outstanding warrant from Harris County for assault causing bodily injury.

Judging by her picture, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she sat on someone.
chiken
AG
I wonder when people will begin to realize that social media can be the death of you. How many lives have been turned upside down because someone had a brain fart and posted it for all to see?

Idiots. Social Darwinism.
Claude!
quote:
quote:
quote:

Would it be much different than what happened with OU recently?
No, and that was ****ty, too. The fraternity, as a private organization, was in its rights to yank the chapter's charter, but a university, especially a public university, should be very wary about limiting the speech rights of its students. A statement like "We strongly condemn the statements of XYZ student and they in no way reflect the ideals of the university. One of the ideals of this university, an ideal upon which this country is founded, is the right to free speech. We do not punish students for expressing their opinions, no matter how reprehensible we find them."
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
I wonder when people will begin to realize that social media can be the death of you. How many lives have been turned upside down because someone had a brain fart and posted it for all to see?

Agreed. Reason why I am not on any social media where my name is tied to it publicly. I drink to much, my phone is to readily available and wear my emotions on my sleeve. I would be a Facebook or Twitter ticking time bomb.
combat wombat™
AG
That wasn't a brain fart. It's evidence of a serious character flaw.
ac04
Tanya 93
quote:
Bingo!
Wildcat
AG
quote:
quote:
Bingo!
In vivo veritas
htownag10
AG
Good she had it coming. I noticed my WOW thread with the original story was deleted......
combat wombat™
AG
Yes. I looked for it to post this on.
mwm
Having been arrested and hidden behind bars may be the best thing for her own personal safety. But she probably doesn't see it that way since she is so stupid.
Madaman
quote:
It is one of the finest criminal justice schools. I went there my first year of college when I thought I was going to be a lawyer. Thank jeebs I changed my major and school.
chiken adler, the texags hammer?
agdoc2001
AG
quote:
quote:

Agreed. Reason why I am not on any social media where my name is tied to it publicly. I drink to much, my phone is to readily available and wear my emotions on my sleeve. I would be a Facebook or Twitter ticking time bomb.

Agree wholeheartedly.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GoneGirl
AG
quote:
http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/montgomery-county-woman-tweet-implied-deputy-goforth-deserved-to-be-executed-because-he-had-creepy-perv-eyes/

HA HA

Turns out she had a warrant out for her arrest and police arrested her.
Now THAT is sweet justice.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
I don't have any social media, but it is a very valuable tool for finding info on jurors.
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
I don't have any social media, but it is a very valuable tool for finding info on jurors.

And for screening candidates before the company asks you to do the internal interview. I'll kick candidates out before talking to them now based on the stupid **** I see out there.
chiken
AG
quote:
That's kinda creepy!
EFE
AG
quote:
quote:

Compared to whom? People who are unaware of my family and friends drinking habits think I'm some sort of drinking wizard, at home I'm considered a light weight
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
quote:
That's kinda creepy!

Just remember that if you have facebook, myspace, twitter, etc., anyone who wants to find out information about you can do it. In the case of jurors it is just to find out about their views, opinions, things they like, what makes them tick, etc., but that info can be used by anyone for more sinister purposes, as well.
riverrataggie
AG
My dad. He tells me I drink to much hard stuff. My response is he drinks piss beer.

To each their own.
chiken
AG
I thought you were referring to your recent trial. But then I realized you would have no idea who your jurors are until the actual trial and what good would that have done you at the time.
riverrataggie
AG
Pretty smart actually. Create a program that fishes social media to cut half the candidates from the start. Save both sides a lot of time and money.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
I thought you were referring to your recent trial. But then I realized you would have no idea who your jurors are until the actual trial and what good would that have done you at the time.

I was talking about my trial, why wouldn't I know who they are? You don't have a ton of time during voir dire to look everyone up, but once the jury is set you can look all of them up.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.