Who loves falls like I do?

3,573 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by nuRowdy
Kitten With A Whip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:

Although the ones with toddlers and babies not so much. looked like they hurt or could have been really bad

I could not stop watching the one @ :47 OMG lmao

Admitting my sadistic ways and not being sorry about it must have given me some bad karma last night. Not long after I posted, I rolled my ankle and slipped down 3-4 stairs and it hurt like a mofo, but I did have a laugh!
AgsLv44
AG
Not I - took a tumble down some stairs last month while moving. Not a pleasant experience. Both shins bruised, a foot, elbow, hand, a golf ball size bump on my knee, my forearm, wrist, shoulder, bruising on one of my thighs, and of course my booty. Co workers thought I had been beat up. I explained I fell down the stairs. Not sure they believed me.

Hope you are okay ms kitten
Kitten With A Whip
Thanks, AgsLv. I'm fine. It's just swollen and sore. It'll be fine, but OH the irony!
AgsLv44
AG
Good to hear.

nuRowdy
quote:
Joey: I am thankful for this beautiful fall we've been having.
Chandler: That's sweet, Joey.
Monica: That's very nice.
Joey: Yeah, the other day I was at the bus stop and this lovely fall breeze came in out of nowhere and blew this chick's skirt right up. Oh! Which reminds me--I'm also thankful for thongs.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.