I would like to applaud Comcast customer service

1,645 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AliasMan02
AliasMan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Calling (again) to try and get them to bury my cable
Dial the customer service number
Number is disconnected

Touche, Comcast. Touche. You are truly an inspiration to faceless corporations everywhere.
unimboti nkum
AG
They are blazing trails never before traveled in customer service.
Goose
AG
quote:
Calling (again) to try and get them to bury my cable
Dial the customer service number
Number is disconnected

Touche, Comcast. Touche. You are truly an inspiration to faceless corporations everywhere.

AngelAg
Can I jump on this "I hate Comcast" train? They are THE WORST. I don't even have anything clever to add to this post because my hatred for Comcast is so deep.
Zip 88
Take it to the Verizon Fios thread.
saber69
AG
The fact that Comcast makes ATT look good is all anyone needs to know.
marble rye
AG
Top 5 Worst Customer Service as noted by consumer reports or some other ratings/polling service are ALL cable companies. Shocking.
Goodfield Nohit
Comcast pays my salary.

I love it when you hate us, but can't do without us.
getme
45-70Ag
AG
not available in my area
BostonAg74
I always had pretty good luck with Comcast customer service. Canadians are usually polite and easy to understand. The problem was that I had to call them a lot. Can't really say much about FIOS customer service. I've had FIOS for about five years now, and I only had to call the once for a minor issue.
Claude!
I have Comcast (only really high speed internet in my area), and they've been okay for me. I've had a few service calls--one was my fault, one was their fault, and one was just sort of a thing.
Tree Hugger
AG
AliasMan02
AG
Guess who no-showed today! Then lied to me about when the ticket had been scheduled! Then promptly re-scheduled, only to have a manager call me later to say that they had screwed up the service!

WOOOOOO!!!
AgsLv44
AG
I suffered with Comcast for one year. Service was terrible. I really did not have many options. So happy when I was able to call and cancel their service.

About 2 weeks after canceling I received a 600.00 bill from them. I had nothing past due. I shipped the equipment back in the way they requested 2 days after canceling. They bill me for all the equipment though they admit to having tracking information showing I shipped equipment two days after canceling. Then they tack on some late charge for not paying for equipment. Most ridiculous company I have ever had to deal with.

Now I understand why I would hear people complain about Comcast.

T&P for those with Comcast
MonkeyKnifeFighter
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
I wonder if this is their petty means of retribution from this morning. Flakey service calls and dropped service during the 4th quarter of A&M games on your horizon. Solution: move back to Dallas.
Guy this morning was from the builder for an unrelated item, and he came back in his actual schedule. Maybe they talk, though. Good point.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.