Give me the lowdown on online dating...

50,679 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ShinerBlonde
AgsLv44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Which sites have you tried HC? Cherry ever check out your profile and give you feedback?
HowdyOutbound
quote:
What is the point of you can read the messages? I guess I'll read up on the ins and outs of this site.. Thanks, my dude!

Some girls just go on there to look around to see if there would be any profiles they are interested in.

Also, they get notifications that people message them, but they can't read/respond to the messages unless they pay.
haircut
AG
quote:
Which sites have you tried HC? Cherry ever check out your profile and give you feedback?
an heck, I have a match and now a tinder account.

I haven't given cherry the keys to my profile yet but I did steal some ideas from this thread
Chazz03
AG
Checking in to see how it's going haircut

GinaLinetti
AG
Holy moly
HBCanine08
AG
WOW
haircut
AG
Thanks for asking Kinfolk!

On tinder, I've matched with what I believe are 4 robots and 5 actual women. I think my current issue is that I don't look very emo in my pictures, along with being ugly. I swiped while down at the coast and got more responses, so the best I can figure city woman have no interest in me become I look don't look city. I don't know how to combat that issue.

I had a 49yr old lady wake me up a couple of mornings with "Hey sweetie" messages but I didn't respond. There is one cute gal that I talked with for a while and we agreed to meet up down at the coast one day.

bagger05
mrad85
AG
There is one cute gal that I talked with for a while and we agreed to meat up down at the coast one day.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot my friend! So to speak of course.

haircut
AG
On the texags front, so far I have hugged cherry, KB, ellebee, and BB. I have sent multiple responses to rub on beeves legs, but no cigar. I have also received some nice tits in my PM.

Thanks again for asking.
haircut
AG
Well, I was down with my old man fishing so I didn't want to leave him alone. I head down by myself sometimes and maybe we could meet up then. If not, its ok too. I'm going to just keep living brother

You are probably right about striking fast, but I'm slow like a snail
mrad85
AG
quote:
On the texags front, so far I have hugged cherry, KB, ellebee, and BB. I have sent multiple responses to rub on beeves legs, but no cigar. I have also received some nice tits in my PM.

Thanks again for asking.
You dirty hoar!
BurnetAggie99
GinaLinetti
AG
You give great hugs
BurnetAggie99
Where's my hug
GinaLinetti
AG
You know there's. Hug in SA with your name on it
haircut
AG
quote:
You give great hugs
Cherry is also a great hugger. We should hug it out again
ShinerBlonde
AG
Dating is overrated (but I'm jaded). Good friends and alcohol are much better bets. I am curious how it worked out for the OP?
BurnetAggie99
haircut
AG
OP said she never went through with it
ShinerBlonde
AG
Thanks for the update. Probably the right decision.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.