Give me the lowdown on online dating...

50,674 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ShinerBlonde
Kitten With A Whip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this worth the time to even sign up or what? Anyone had any success with online dating? Which one is the best/worst?

It seems like there are only married guys and college boys in College Station, neither of which I am interested in dating. It's hard to meet people in this town when you're single and *cough* 28.

Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and make yer jokes, but give me some serious discussion on this, too, please.
riverrataggie
AG
Hi there.
atag
AG
Tinder....youre welcome.
redd38
AG
Post a pic. You'll probably get a date out of it.
Kitten With A Whip
My pic posting days around here are over. That sheet be cray!
Duncan Idaho
No idea about college station but it worked well for me in the major towns I lived in.

Had my worst dates with chick's from match. Had some of my best dates with chocks from match and a whOle ****load in between.

I would stay off the free sites unless you just want the d.
COOL LASER FALCON
Tinder > match > Texags > OKC/pof > eharmony > craigslist
I'll set you up with someone for free.

Do you like old, fat, poor, men?
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
No idea about college station but it worked well for me in the major towns I lived in.

Had my worst dates with chick's from match. Had some of my best dates with chocks from match and a whOle ****load in between.

Yeah, I can get the d anywhere. Looking for someone with potential for more than a good lay, though that is important fo sho.
Kitten With A Whip
quote:

You know I do, baby!!!
I Play With Guns
S
My brother is 31 and single and in CS
riverrataggie
AG
Hi there.
Chazz03
AG
I've noticed the scammers have found tinder sooo that's no fun anymore
COOL LASER FALCON
Tinder is really the best game going right now. You're a good looking girl, so just be selective. It's great because there's no communication without mutual interest.
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
I don't even know what some of these are! I think I better not listen to you.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
quote:

Yeah, I can get the d anywhere. Looking for someone with potential for more than a good lay, though that is important fo sho.

Let me know how it goes.
riverrataggie
AG
Hi there
quote:
quote:

You know I do, baby!!!
Awesome, I'll let my friend know.
I Play With Guns
S
From what I've seen tinder is absolutely disgusting. No way I'd ever sign up for that trash.
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
Hi there
Someone say hi to this person already!
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
From what I've seen tinder is absolutely disgusting. No way I'd ever sign up for that trash.
I had a feeling that was the case on that one. I have seen a few posts about it. lol
Ag_N_Houston
AG
People from the internet are creepy.
riverrataggie
AG
How are you?
Kitten With A Whip
^^^ Lil creepy
riverrataggie
AG
Just trying to make a point on online dating. Get used to a whole lot of that.
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
quote:
I don't even know what some of these are! I think I better not listen to you.
that's a dumb reason not to listen to anyone because that's actually a pretty good hierarchy (minus texags, that goes at the end after craigslists and ashleymadison)
Kitten With A Whip
I was just jk, but yeah, I get your point.
COOL LASER FALCON
quote:
it's no more disgusting than the other online dating sites. Everybody says tinder is just for hooking up, but the truth is that there's plenty of that on the traditional sites.

Good looking girls are going to be inundated with messages no matter which site. Tinder at least gives them the chance to say no up front.
riverrataggie
AG
So... What ya doing tonight?
superunknown
AG
the first rule of online dating is to be attractive. the second rule is don't be unattractive.

and I never get much farther than that.

because I break the rules.

I'm a bad boy.

also ugly.
If you are into nature, you can always try naturistpassion.com
Kate Beckett
AG
Hey I am nearly 25 and single living in College Station so I feel your pain.
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
quote:
it's no more disgusting than the other online dating sites. Everybody says tinder is just for hooking up, but the truth is that there's plenty of that on the traditional sites.

Good looking girls are going to be inundated with messages no matter which site. Tinder at least gives them the chance to say no up front.

To be honest a good looking person would send red flags to me. Something is up if she or he needs to be on a dating site if they are above average looking.

I know some people have things going that sometimes put them in certain situations. But those are few and far between to find on a dating site.
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
quote:
quote:

To be honest a good looking person would send red flags to me. Something is up if she or he needs to be on a dating site if they are above average looking.

I know some people have things going that sometimes put them in certain situations. But those are few and far between to find on a dating site.
i can see why you'd say that, but honestly, i live in a major city with lots of young people and see a ton of attractive people on these sites. it's wayyy more common than you'd think
I Play With Guns
S
I have never and will never sign up for an online dating web service.

I've just seen enough of tinder from other sources to know that I'd never even expose myself to that nonsense.

If it's sexcusseful for some, rock out!!!! <3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.