Frat Hate

7,542 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasRebel
Grits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just walked by the Admin Building here on east campus which was surrounded by some of the greek lovers here at TAMU...Several of them were simultaneously chanting all kinds of profanities at the top of their lungs...

I never understood the Frat Hate by many until today. There are parents and children walking around here saying goodbye to their kids on the last "free" day before they start college; and their ears have to be bludgeoned by a bunch of kids wearing blazers screaming out sick, sexual, profanities.

You're an AGGIE above all else, and if you're in a frat/sor imho Texas A&M University isn't for you. There's a bunch of losers down in austin that would probably take you though.
thriller03
AG
As a Northsider in my day, and one who did not have interest in the Greek system....the necessity of doing grode yells at Yell Practice was just as bad.

Sometimes the dorms would hold off until families left, but it wasn't often.

Geralt of Rivia
S
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Wtf is "east campus?"
Grits
AG
quote:

The point I guess is keep it at the bar ffs.
nuRowdy
Fish camp
clobby
AG
T- Camp
Eliminatus
AG
Frats. I don't know what it is about it but I get unnecessarily angry even looking at them. I know that's on me. I'm working on it though.

#youngmanyellingatclouds.
Duncan Idaho
Nm
MooseAg13
AG
Op is a GDI.
suburban cowboy
AG
WGAS
SteadicaTm
AG
quote:
I just walked by the Admin Building here on east campus which was surrounded by some of the greek lovers here at TAMU...Several of them were simultaneously chanting all kinds of profanities at the top of their lungs...

I never understood the Frat Hate by many until today. There are parents and children walking around here saying goodbye to their kids on the last "free" day before they start college; and their ears have to be bludgeoned by a bunch of kids wearing blazers screaming out sick, sexual, profanities.

You're an AGGIE above all else, and if you're in a frat/sor imho Texas A&M University isn't for you. There's a bunch of losers down in austin that would probably take you though.
Duncan Idaho
I am guessing that certain posters on this thread just came to the realization that thier daughter is probably sexually active.

I am sure they are sitting around thinking :
College kids acting like jackasses in not in front of parents? - that is perfectly fine because when it comes to what, er who, my daughter does, it is out of site out of mind for me.

College kids acting like the jackasses we al were in school in front of parents? Unacceptable, I got drunk and banged chick's but dammed if I want to know that my daughter is getting drunk and banging dudes.
Bullmoose
AG

45-70Ag
AG
There are reasons to hate frats but acting like an idiot isn't exclusive to fraternities.

Applying for friends and membership dues ok, being stupid............whatever.
nuRowdy
Rule one on the daughter
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Frats = 2% ers
Duncan Idaho
quote:
Rule one on the daughter

I meant the op not me....you think anyone would have a kid with me?
Wrighty
AG
The group-think mentality that can happen within closed groups often leads to some really dumb stuff.
saber69
AG
Gamma Alpha Sigma - FTMFW !
P.C. Principal
Almost everyone who went to A&M was in a frat. Except most of their "frats" didn't have Greek letters. They went by other names such as the Corps, Fish Camp, or FLOs. Everyone finds their niche and no group is without its haters.
02skiag
AG
If you really dislike that behavior, all you had to do was record it with your phone and post it online. The Internet would have taken care of it for you.
runontexas
AG
Paying for life long friends
Ag 11
AG
All 3 of those are gay too
Ragoo
AG
quote:
Almost everyone who went to A&M was in a frat. Except most of their "frats" didn't have Greek letters. They went by other names such as the Corps, Fish Camp, or FLOs. Everyone finds their niche and no group is without its haters.
corps sure, the others nah.
TexasRebel
AG
Just wait until they hear Neeley's grode yell.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
If you really dislike that behavior, all you had to do was record it with your phone and post it online. The Internet would have taken care of it for you.

I'm guessing OP only uses the record function when he's trying to turn off the ringer at dinner.
AMW2010
AG
quote:

Wait wait wait... I was supposed to go to Texas?!? I don't even like orange!!
histag10
AG
quote:
quote:

But frats and sororities always wear orange.
haircut
AG
Rest easy, my texags GB frat brethren.
AMW2010
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

But frats and sororities always wear orange.

I don't own a single article of orange clothing... I must not frat hard enough
histag10
AG
So lazy you can't frat hard enough? Really making our generation look bad
el bee
AG
Wait wait wait someone used BAD WORDS on a COLLEGE CAMPUS?!
nuRowdy
Hey, mack- how many licks does it take to tickle your ****ing **** and get you to feel the **** side of your ******?
Talon2DSO
AG
It's college. The last bastion of unadulterated hootnany and carefree shenanigans before life starts. If you aren't allowed fun in college, then we have nowhere else to turn.

Pull the stick our ass and embrace college for what it is.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.