Have you ever been on TV?

7,338 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Frederick Palowaski
saltyoldguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Two times for anything national in scope. Once having a discussion with Dan Quayle right after the potatoe debacle. Truly a nice guy. Second time interviewed at a gun range about the "potential" election of Barack Hussein Obama and what that would mean for legal gun owners.
Ginormus Ag
AG
I was the weatherman in our 2nd grade social studies news report. It was on tv, but it wasn't technically "broadcast".
MouthBQ98
AG
5th grade. A few of us in the G&T class wrote some legislation we took to the texas house but it stalled in committee. Local news did a spot on us.
Jackass2004
AG
I was the stunt double for Jeff Daniels during the infamous dump scene on Dumb and Dumber. Took several takes but nailed it. The foot stomp was an improv move that the team kept.
Kenneth_2003
AG
1991, Soap Box Derby racing returned to Houston and I participated with KPRC as a sponsor of my car. Ended up winning the Houston race and going to the world championships in Akron.

Got several TV interviews for the news as well as a spot on one of the Saturday morning kids shows channel 2 produced at the time. Also made front page of the Chronicle a couple of times.
Charpie
AG
Yes
Mr. White
quote:

"Mr. Temp, Mr. Temp!! Show us your expression the first time you participated as a bottom!"
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Friday Night Lights, season 1.

You're welcome

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.