RIP Meek Mill

8,919 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by trueaggie2782
Token
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Stupid millenial rappers. In my day, their posses or the local police dept killed them so no one had to hear their crap anymore.

What are you talking about...nothing says gangsta like a Canadian jew.
what makes drake legit is that hes never once claimed to be gangsta, thuggish, from the streets, etc. he raps about that constantly. he knows his heritage as a jewish canadian actor turned rapper
TXAG 05
AG
quote:
quote:
Stupid millenial rappers. In my day, their posses or the local police dept killed them so no one had to hear their crap anymore.

What are you talking about...nothing says gangsta like a Half-white Canadian jew.

FIFY
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

what makes drake legit is that hes never once claimed to be gangsta, thuggish, from the streets, etc. he raps about that constantly. he knows his heritage as a jewish canadian actor turned rapper
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
quote:

So he is closer to Mel torme, than Dr dre?
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Is Token Charlemagne!?
Token
AG
I wish. I just love rap
Professor Frick
AG
those guys are both terrible.
Professor Frick
AG
And no kidding you're gonna get dissed by the dude from Degrassi, you've got got Meek right in your name. Was Feeble Five Freddy taken?
Token
AG
he uses "meek" because his middle name is Rahmeek
Professor Frick
AG
Well that's great, but if my name was Jamal Spineless Jones, I think I'd find something else to go by.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Blessed are the meek; for they will inherit the earth.
Professor Frick
AG
If I were him I'd go by "Tartare". And people be like, "yo, 'Tartare'?! What's with that?"
And I say, "yeah, that's right Tartare, cuz just like Tartare, my name's almost raw meat."

And people be all like "Dayum son, you gonna' body Aubrey !"

And then I'd be like "Hey, maybe. But then again, we're both not very good at rapping, so, what's the point?"
Token
AG
quote:
If I were him I'd go by "Tartare". And people be like, "yo, 'Tartare'?! What's with that?"
And I say, "yeah, that's right Tartare, cuz just like Tartare, my name's almost raw meat."

And people be all like "Dayum son, you gonna' body Aubrey !"

And then I'd be like "Hey, maybe. But then again, we're both not very good at rapping, so, what's the point?"
you're trying too hard to "not care"
Professor Frick
AG
Oh I don't not care, I'm interested in their beef, I listen to their music, I just don't think either of them are all that good. To be fair, Meek Mill is a much better rapper than Drake. It's just funny that a guy would step to anyone with a name like that.
PatAg
AG
Neither one of them are rappers, they are just ****ty singers.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nothing makes drake legit. He tries to play up a street life persona in half his songs then play captain save a ho in the other half. Trash
bigblackag12
AG
Im pretty impressed with myself that i learned of this beef from this thread. Modern pop rap is the worst. Bunch of wannabees, if only the beats weren't so good. Drake and associated are literally garbage rappers. Cant fault them for making money off of it but damn.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
Im pretty impressed with myself that i learned of this beef from this thread. Modern pop rap is the worst. Bunch of wannabees, if only the beats weren't so good. Drake and associated are literally garbage rappers. Cant fault them for making money off of it but damn.

Sounds like my thoughts on modern pop country
Professor Frick
AG
Lil Dicky- Professional Rapper
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
quote:

Sounds like my thoughts on modern pop country

Country and hip hop have always been kissin cousins.
toucan82
is it true that Drake got pissed on?
trueaggie2782
AG
quote:
is it true that Drake got pissed on?
By R. Kelly.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.