That feeling....

3,245 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Martin Q. Blank
Cheo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When you fall in love with someone. You cannot stop thinking about this girl and her way of being. Those beautiful eyes and look of sincereness. Her smell and feel drive you crazy. You always think about her, even on your busiest days. You hold her tight, always will, and will never let go. Let's dance the night away.

"Yo te pido un besito, y te toco la manito. Y te digo que te quiero, que eres mi unico anhelo. Ay tu eres mi bombon, mi bombon de chocolate. Cuando te miro a los ojos, el corazon me late. Y yo te llevo a Panama y te digo asi, te voy a llevar a Brazil. Despues nos vamos a Colombia, bailaremos la cumbia, de PUERTO RICO llevo bomba, ay mamasita buena, es que tu eres mi anhelo. Tu seras mi teroro, es que yo a ti te adoro!...."
haircut
AG
Were you intending to PM this to pirate04?
RTB Ag
AG
If you are invested in this girl, make sure she's got a donk. Marry the ass and buy the t*** later.
Gerald Tarrant
I'm happy for you.
malenurse
AG
quote:
That literally made me spit Dr Pepper all over my keyboard.
Cheo
Be sincere. Love and express your feelings. If they are not receptive, then they are not for you. Don't be a dumbass, be a ***** and say that you love her after the second date. Wait, analyze. You imagine her with you, dancing the night away with salsa and then finishing it up with some bachata.

It all comes home when you realize that you are one arrogant, *******, yet this beauty from the heavens gets a peak to your soft heart.

G.I.Bro
I think I have felt like that before.
Wildman15
AG
Rule 1 or this thread doesn't matter at all.

But I understand where you're coming from.
AggieJ29
AG
Who are the pathetic, sentimental, naive, self-centered, wannabe Disney princess female posters who blue starred the OP?
BackwardsInBoots
AG
quote:
Who are the pathetic, sentimental, naive, self-centered, wannabe Disney princess female posters who blue starred the OP?

TexasRebel
Cheo
Pretty much all who crave a man with romantic feelings. A man who, is well, a man but with romance
Geralt of Rivia
S
Canyon99
Come on everybody say sap sap sapo!
SBIBCA AG 03
Pobre pendenjo ... ya la cagaste
SBIBCA AG 03
quote:
Come on everybody say sap sap sapo!

Haha ... the Chi town boys
AggieKig
Frederick Palowaski
AG
quote:
When you fall in love with someone. You cannot stop thinking about this girl and her way of being. Those beautiful eyes and look of sincereness. Her smell and feel drive you crazy. You always think about her, even on your busiest days. You hold her tight, always will, and will never let go. Let's dance the night away.

"Yo te pido un besito, y te toco la manito. Y te digo que te quiero, que eres mi unico anhelo. Ay tu eres mi bombon, mi bombon de chocolate. Cuando te miro a los ojos, el corazon me late. Y yo te llevo a Panama y te digo asi, te voy a llevar a Brazil. Despues nos vamos a Colombia, bailaremos la cumbia, de PUERTO RICO llevo bomba, ay mamasita buena, es que tu eres mi anhelo. Tu seras mi teroro, es que yo a ti te adoro!...."

Does she do butt stuff?
howdydamnit04
AG
B-1 83
AG
Too soon.
Duncan Idaho
This is more naive than that living in the country thread
Eric Forman
AG
Fyi... girls poop too
Amazing Moves
quote:
Be sincere. Love and express your feelings. If they are not receptive, then they are not for you. Don't be a dumbass, be a ***** and say that you love her after the second date. Wait, analyze. You imagine her with you, dancing the night away with salsa and then finishing it up with some bachata.

It all comes home when you realize that you are one arrogant, *******, yet this beauty from the heavens gets a peak to your soft heart.

Mr. Cheo, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Talon2DSO
AG
Is her name Yanet?
Cheo
Holy ****, didn't remember until this very moment
haircut
AG

Fill us in on the latest feelings!
Motel California
S
Hey OP. This same chick that's got your head all twisted right now.. Is going to end up banging some dude from work then collect child support from you. You better hope she at least let's you see the kids from that point.

Good Bless you
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
quote:
That literally made me spit Dr Pepper all over my keyboard.
So now you have Dr. Pepper on your fingers?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.