Ikea - hate it or love it?

4,212 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by dds08
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ikea is the best after a lunch at Freebirds. The whole store gets to enjoy the aroma.
Ragoo
AG
I will not patronage Ikea.
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
Only went there once. Needed bread crumbs to find my way out.

They are literally set up so you have to move linearly through the store, and then there are arrows on the floor in case you forget how to walk forward. If it was hard to find your way out, you might be super dumb.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Some of you may enjoy wasting time looking at all of the half-assed junk furniture you could buy while they linearly walk your dumb ass through the entire store. Some of us just wanted to check out bookshelf options and gtfo. It is the suck for that.
Al Bula
AG
quote:
quote:
30.06 signs out front = boycott those liberals.
I was just about to post this as well. Went to one last week for the first time and as soon as I seen the sign, I turned around and left.
You must have turned around and left as soon as you "seen" your English teacher also.
Caliber
AG
quote:
Some of you may enjoy wasting time looking at all of the half-assed junk furniture you could buy while they linearly walk your dumb ass through the entire store. Some of us just wanted to check out bookshelf options and gtfo. It is the suck for that.

They even have little maps at the beginning to show you exactly where you need to go and how to shortcut your way out... Maybe that is too difficult for you though.
TV Casualty
AG
quote:
I still like boobies! Bare with me as I figure this **** out

He must be into trannies now.
swimmerbabe11
Their food is terrible.
jetch17
AG
They serve horsemeat
GinaLinetti
AG
Who actually eats there? Grab a bag of Swedish fish and go with it
Garrelli 5000
AG
I hate when my wife wants to go there. Fortunately that is only about once a year. Someone earlier said there stuff is good to mix in with other furniture. I'd say that is a very accurate statement.

We do have some dressers with sliding doors in our closet. They work great.

The majority of their stuff quickly looks like crap if it is actually used however. We do have some type of buffet table behind our couch that is solid wood. It has held up well, but again, it's not "used". S*** just sits on it.
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
They serve horsemeat

Barbaro-wned
snow2ski
its ok ... Not much on the furniture. I like the accessories and bedding most.
toucan82
quote:
Never been in one.
samesies
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
riverrataggie
AG
Neither hate or love. It does its job and is relatively cheap. That being said sometimes cheap is what is needed. But don't expect something to really hold up.
dds08
AG
quote:

Lol the wizard knows what to do.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.