Question to male teachers

5,970 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ag 11
GregZeppelin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
None

I just remember being in high school and observing that there were a LOT of single teachers at my school in their early to mid 30's, about 80% female, 20% male. I always thought that was a gold mine type dating situation for the male teachers.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Sorry, I read your question as wanting to be with students, not other teachers. I was already married when I became a teacher.
MasterAggie
AG
quote:
The early 30s female and mid-teen boy still mystifies me. Being married with children is boring. But I don't get the attraction to a boy.
It shouldn't. They are looking for attention and excitement. A 16-18 year old boy can keep it up all night and what he lacks in experience he makes up for in enthusiasm. Doesn't make it right but I'm pretty sure that is the key.
GregZeppelin
AG
quote:
Sorry, I read your question as wanting to be with students, not other teachers. I was already married when I became a teacher.
Ah, yeah I can definitely see how that would be an insulting insinuation. Should have been more specific with my wording.
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
Here's a different question for male teachers, and be honest.

When deciding to become a teacher, how much of your decision hinged on the prospect of spending all day every day working with dozens of presumably lonely single women who like to party?
i'm not a male teacher but if i switch careers, this will be 100% of the basis for my decision
Ag 11
AG
quote:
It's got to be getting harder and harder for guy teachers

Oh, it is.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.