Question to male teachers

5,961 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ag 11
Sheneneh Jenkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What is up with a male teacher (usually a coach) getting busted with having improper relations with a student all the time? What is the problem and why does it happen so often?
redd38
AG
I feel like female teachers get busted more often these days
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
Sheneneh Jenkins
quote:
but given the percentage of female teachers is much higher than males, I would guess males get busted more on average.
riverrataggie
AG
Hot for teacher yo.
Sheneneh Jenkins
yes. But that isn't really my point. Just wanna know why these teachers can't find someone their own age instead of teenagers.
riverrataggie
AG
Your answer is within your question.
GMM
Studies have shown that 90% of male teachers are gay
CrottyKid
AG
low self-control
eot
Ag 11
AG
Kids are hotter these days
chipotle
quote:
What is the problem and why does it happen so often?

You have a lonely washed up guy in a fall back career who can't pull a high maintenance trophy with his low but really quite sufficient salary and then you have all this hot teen ass everywhere. Something's bound to give.
Post removed:
by user
Gerald Tarrant
Cause teenage girls are objectively hot
213 Grove
AG
People nowadays just get caught with social media being as big as it is. Everyone these days want to brag and then it's everywhere
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Studies have shown that 90% of male teachers are gay
Don't you mean nurses?
Cancelled
AG
My thoughts:

Teenage girls can be sloots, are by definition younger (which men genetically crave) and are good looking. Plus there's the thrill of it. No guy is going to tell you he's not attracted. Some guys know better and control themselves so that they: a. Don't cause permanent emotional harm on a minor, b. Don't go to prison and c. Don't ruin their lives.

While in theory it might sound appealing, older women are much sexier.

I can understand the male teachers going after it because the girls are probably already sexually mature, but what I can't understand is the women going after the boys. I thought women found men, not boys, attractive.
Beer Baron
AG
Coaches
careerchange05
AG
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.

The fact that you can reach out to students free and easy is leading to the problem. It's part of why I tell all of my friends to think very hard if they need so much social media connectedness when they get married.
Gil Renard
AG
Ppl really beleive if there's hair it's fair
Catch
AG
Back in my day, we all knew which coaches were ****ing which students and no one ever got busted. It's called keeping your ****ing mouth shut, which seems to be impossible these days.
itsyourboypookie
Why was my grandmother married at 14 and had kids by 16 to my grandfather that was 8 years older ok? What changed?
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
Why was my grandmother married at 14 and had kids by 16 to my grandfather that was 8 years older ok? What changed?

Nice!
chipotle
quote:

Financially more viable as they could hire less expensive colored help to maintain the household.
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
Kids are hotter these days and way bigger ****s
Bruce Almighty
AG
This has always been going on and way more than people want to admit. Social media has made it easier to make contact outside of school and has also made it easier to get caught. It also seems that women are the ones happening with more frequency.
ag88man
AG
Queso nailed it, no pun intended. His point "a" is all that should really matter.
WorthAg95
AG
quote:
Are we related?
Whos Juan
AG
quote:

Your grandfather is Ted Nugent?
histag10
AG
quote:
yes. But that isn't really my point. Just wanna know why these teachers can't find someone their own age instead of teenagers.

Probably the same reason you feel the need to constantly troll a message board- immaturity and lack of social skills
GregZeppelin
AG
Here's a different question for male teachers, and be honest.

When deciding to become a teacher, how much of your decision hinged on the prospect of spending all day every day working with dozens of presumably lonely single women who like to party?
Bruce Almighty
AG
None
lotsofhp
AG
It's got to be getting harder and harder for guy teachers to stay 100% professional with the way 17-18 yo girls look these days.

And it's more important than ever that they do with social media. One off the cuff comment can do you in.
DriftwoodAg
AG
My great grandma married my great grandpa at age 16 and he was 16 years older than her
Kramer
AG
I know more male teachers that quit because of the sexual environment than stay in. These girls love to play games and the lawsuit-charged environment just makes it too risky.

The other reason you find out about it more these days is that the administration is ACTIVELY looking for it. As a young teacher, you are watched closely. Again, the threat of lawsuits. In the past (20 years ago), it was a "mind your own business" "keep your mouth shut" situation (especially in small towns where there weren't a ton of young adults...as long as it wasn't sick, it was a look the other way thing).

The early 30s female and mid-teen boy still mystifies me. Being married with children is boring. But I don't get the attraction to a boy.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.