Considering Getting Dish TV? Check out my referral deal...

616 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by JR Ewing
JR Ewing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dish is giving away $50 to new subscribers and the people who refer them. If you use my code below and I get credit for referring you, I will give you my $50 as well (upfront). That's $100 off new service, so why not if you're already considering moving to Dish. I am trying to get 3 referrals for an XBOX One for my son. I got rid of mine a couple months ago, and of course, now, he decides he wants one. So, I'm trying to be a cheap dad and find a couple Ags to get the referral deal.

So, here's my proposal. You get a deal, and I get one. (Note: Dish's credit is $5 off per month for 10 months; I will pay you the $50 once you have signed up and I receive credit for your referral). Please let me know which code you use so that I can cross it off. Once I've gotten 3 referrals, this can become someone else's post and they can try and get it.

Use these codes when ordering:
VCD0013867737
VCD0013867745
VCD0013867753
VCD0013867761
VCD0013867779
jetch17
AG
No.
Mr Gigem
AG
Buy an ad
JR Ewing
AG
quote:
No.
Clearly this is for someone who's considering already joining Dish jetch17, but thanks for your feedback buddy!
jetch17
AG
I believe I was answering the question you asked in your title
JR Ewing
AG
quote:
But an ad.
I'm not selling anything. I'm seeing if someone wants to get credits and mutually benefit from a code that a company is doing. I thought these kinds of deals are what parts of TexAgs and being American is for? Entrepreneurship for the good of mankind!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.