Car service hypothetical

852 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by histag10
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Asking for a friend - let's say you had done a couple hundred dollars a week worth of business with a car service company for 5 years and they wanted to charge you double rates for a flight landing around 3 AM.

Would you continue to use them in the future, or terminate your relationship? I am strongly leaning towards the latter.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
What is your personal driver doing that's so important he can't pick you up at 3 am?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Probably your mom. You walked right into that.
GregZeppelin
AG
quote:
If he's busy doing SECond's mom, then I say cut the guy a break and let it slide.
jetch17
AG
Ronnie the limo driver ... Yeahhhhhh-heeeeeah
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
quote:
If he's busy doing SECond's mom, then I say cut the guy a break and let it slide.

Agreed. The man is doing God's work.
FIDO*98*
AG
quote:
Asking for a friend - let's say you had done a couple hundred dollars a week worth of business with a car service company for 5 years and they wanted to charge you double rates for a flight landing around 3 AM.

Would you continue to use them in the future, or terminate your relationship? I am strongly leaning towards the latter.

I would call the person in charge and discuss it directly instead of posting about it on the internet. Then again, I'm not a passive aggressive millennial poosay so you may not be comfortable with that solution
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Gen X, bro.

I am going to call the owner after I decide if my irritation is justified. You guys seem to have the moral pulse on all things, like tipping at sonic.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
Ronnie the limo driver ... Yeahhhhhh-heeeeeah
ranjeet
jetch17
AG
Red.white.& gooooooo
Ragoo
AG
I would just find a cheaper option. If I enjoy the service give them an opportunity to win the regular work.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
quote:
Asking for a friend.

quote:
I am going to call the owner after I decide if my irritation is justified.

Why doesn't your friend just call, do you have to do everything for this person?
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Humblebrags are the worst
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
histag10
AG
Uber will be just fine without your (friend's) business.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.