draw muhammad rally set for Phoenix

8,874 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
Magic Mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.12news.com/story/news/local/valley/2015/05/27/draw-muhammad-contest-phoenix-anti-islam/28029579/

aglaohfour
AG
Pot-stirrers.

Hopefully no police officers get killed protecting those dumbasses.
AggieJ29
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
This'll show 'em!
AggieJ29
AG
quote:
Pot-stirrers.

Hopefully no police officers get killed protecting those dumbasses.

It's necessary. We have to completely saturate those radical f***s with satire to the point that they can no longer waste their time trying to retaliate against it.
aglaohfour
AG
Then anyone holding these kinds of events should be required to provide their own armed security if they want to be protected. Or only cops who volunteer should be assigned to be there. Because it's one thing to risk/lose your life protecting someone who ended up in a bad situation innocently. It's quite another to be forced to protect someone who is knowingly poking the bear. That situation in Garland could have been a bloodbath if the radicals had been just a teeny bit smarter.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
How about they do whatever the **** they want and excercise their first amendment right to free speech because this America.
G.I.Bro
Should have held it in Baltimore so the radical Islams and radical looters could duke it out. Cops are already out of the way
Pro Sandy
AG
I disagree with their message but support their right
Beer Baron
AG
Arizona. The other, hotter Florida.
Pro Sandy
AG
quote:
Then anyone holding these kinds of events should be required to provide their own armed security if they want to be protected. Or only cops who volunteer should be assigned to be there. Because it's one thing to risk/lose your life protecting someone who ended up in a bad situation innocently. It's quite another to be forced to protect someone who is knowingly poking the bear. That situation in Garland could have been a bloodbath if the radicals had been just a teeny bit smarter.
free speech is not just for the rich. Free speech must be defended by all or it belongs to noone
Magic Mike
quote:
quote:
free speech is not just for the rich. Free speech must be defended by all or it belongs to noone

So who's paying the bill in Ferguson and Baltimore?
aglaohfour
AG
quote:
How about they do whatever the **** they want and excercise their first amendment right to free speech because this America.

I don't care what they do, they're perfectly free to do it and not be prosecuted for doing so. But it's absurd for them to expect protection when they are knowingly baiting extremists. That's my opinion. I feel the same way about people who ignore evacuation orders and then expect a firefighter to put his life on the line to save them. The decided they knew better than the authorities, so they should be on their own in that situation.
toucan82
America

**** Yeah
Pro Sandy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

So who's paying the bill in Ferguson and Baltimore?
the tax payers. It is the cost of having our freedoms
Pro Sandy
AG
Huge difference between a natural disaster and practicing free speech which jihadis dont like. They have the right to free speech and we must protect it against those who oppose it.
chipotle
We should do these events all over so these radicals come and then we can clean house in the name of liberty of speech.
Stan Crowch
AG
Stupid white trash gonna white trash.
COOL LASER FALCON
**** anyone who is offended by a drawing.
Furlock Bones
AG
have AR, will travel.
Build It
AG
Freedom!!!!! law enforcement should protect them just like the klan weirdos when they march. In order to be free we have to accept people's right to gather and say and do stupid ****. It's their right and they are FREE. Words and drawings are just that. No one has the right not to be offended.

GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
Then anyone holding these kinds of events should be required to provide their own armed security if they want to be protected.
It's Arizona. I would bet money that every person who would attend this event will be better armed than any whack-job Muslim extremist who wants to mix it up with them.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I believe the Constitution gives me the right to use the N-word, but I don't send out a press release every time I use that right.

Of course they have the right to draw pictures of any heathen or heretic they want, but that has nothing to do with being trashy attention-hoes.
Pro Sandy
AG
quote:
I believe the Constitution gives me the right to use the N-word, but I don't send out a press release every time I use that right.

Of course they have the right to draw pictures of any heathen or heretic they want, but that has nothing to do with being trashy attention-hoes.
it does give you the right and if someone tries to harm you the police should arrest them.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Texas put two up on the scoreboard, now AZ pulls up from 3 point range.....
shafter
AG
I'd draw the **** out of an ali/michael j. fox 2015 dance off.
HBCanine08
AG
If drawings of their prophet are prohibited, how do they know what he looks like?
Stan Crowch
AG
Perfect. I intend to walk to a different Christian church every day for the next year and burn a statue of Jesus in effegy. I expect to be protected by armed police officers at all times.
AggieJ29
AG
quote:
quote:

I don't care what they do, they're perfectly free to do it and not be prosecuted for doing so. But it's absurd for them to expect protection when they are knowingly baiting extremists. That's my opinion. I feel the same way about people who ignore evacuation orders and then expect a firefighter to put his life on the line to save them. The decided they knew better than the authorities, so they should be on their own in that situation.

No, what's absurd is to attack somebody over a ****ing DRAWING.

Evacuation orders aren't even comparable. You're being REQUIRED by law to evacuate because of a NATURAL disaster.
staticdoor
AG
It is nothing but radical hate speech. By the way not all speech is protected by the first amendment. They are just trying to incite violence. It is ridiculous and childish.
Build It
AG
stan, that's chicken **** all we'll do is pray for you. Find some mean ****ers that will fight back.
staticdoor
AG
I think I will just draw pictures of Jesus getting butt raped by Mohammad and hold rallies where we all hang out and draw similar pictures. Oh and the police can protect me from the "radical" Christians who get pissed about it.
Eliminatus
AG
Is this provocative? Absolutely.

Is there a chance there will be blood spilled? Absolutely.

Should this rally take place? Absolutely.

This demonstration is exactly what needs to happen all over the world. I am sorry to say that for some people on both sides this is a point worth dying/killing for. But there are. That is fact. It may be the minority of Muslims and other religions who resort to this level of violence. But the minority always is the loudest for they have passion and zealotry on their side. A Muslim man and a Christian man being friends is not going to be in the news. Even though that is far more prevalent than the opposite. A Muslim extremist blowing up a school does get in the news and polarizes a subject for those who do not experience these events first hand. Or conversely a Christian man torturing and murdering a doctor who performs abortions does. Both sides need to have a strong stance taken against them.

Well the easiest and flashiest way is to fight fire with fire. They speak out, we speak out. They attack with deadly force, we defend with deadly force. It's not perfect by any means. Maybe it's not effective at all. But action is still better than doing nothing most of the time. I think that applies here.

Will I organize and and attend a rally like this? hell no. But that's my prerogative. Doesn't mean I don't support the Constitutional rights of those who do. Or to be frank their message. I do stand against radical Muslims. I have personal feelings attached, however that also applies to pretty much every extremist viewpoint. And I am subjective enough to separate between Muslims and radical Muslims for those libs who like to say if you blame one you have to blame them all. Which is the stupidest argument I can think of. I know and am quite friendly with several Muslims of varying degrees throughout the states. Radical Muslims killed my two best friends. I know the difference between the two.

My point is this rally is provocative but it does stand up to those who will oppress their rights to do so. And it's not over just a stupid cartoon. It's what it represents. This is a war of ideologies pure and simple.
AggieJ29
AG
quote:
It is nothing but radical hate speech. By the way not all speech is protected by the first amendment. They are just trying to incite violence. It is ridiculous and childish.

You're an idiot. There is no such thing as hate speech in the United States. The law doesn't recognize it. I'm well aware what types of speech are not protected by the constitution, and this type is pretty clearly protected.

I don't care what you go draw in front of Christians. You can do whatever you want. That's the point.
AggieJ29
AG
quote:
I think I will just draw pictures of Jesus getting butt raped by Mohammad and hold rallies where we all hang out and draw similar pictures. Oh and the police can protect me from the "radical" Christians who get pissed about it.

You're allowed to do that, and you're entitled to protection if the "radical Christians" attack you. What don't you understand about that?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.