Obama defeats FIFA

4,611 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BenTheGoodAg
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
'bout GD time, amirite?
haircut
AG
I don't know what this means
45-70Ag
AG
FIFA idiots arrested for accepting bribes. I guess they're being extradited?
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
FIFA idiots arrested for accepting bribes. I guess they're being extradited?

I don't know. How does extradition from Switzerland work? This sounds like an Archer episode.
Holly Golightly
AG

looks,like,good place to post
Geralt of Rivia
S
Futbolol
Beer Baron
AG
This is soccer we're talking about. At best he only beat FIFA 1-0, and more than likely they tied.
Eliminatus
AG
Cannot believe Blatter was not named as well. If that guy is innocent of corruption I'd eat something nasty.
gambochaman
AG
bro, you gotta take down the low and mid level officials before you can bring down the mafia don

if this results in blatter's complete and utter disgraceful dismissal into bolivian, i will vote for a third term for obama
512Ag
AG
Bolivia. It's pronounced Bolivia.
mid90
AG
Uh, wrong president. Looks like Clinton was the one who got this rolling.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10871114/Qatar-World-Cup-2022-scandal-Bill-Clintons-fury-at-vote-triggered-global-search-for-truth.html
Wildcat
AG
The irony that the Clintons would blow the whistle on bribery. LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
staticdoor
AG
That internal whistleblower is going to have to go into witness protection. Testifying that you saw African committee members provide bribes in the millions is gonna make some people maaddddddd
Zombie
Sphinx, word is the FBI had an insider that is turning over a ton of evidence.

My question is, if the evidence proves bribery, can we please strip Qatar of their World Cup bid and award it to someone else not in 140 degree weather???
HossAg
AG
Another reason soccer is ****ing gay. 33% of the games end in a tie, the rest are rigged or something.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
If they cancel Qatar 2022, it would go to USA by default as the second place bid.
OregonAggie
AG
quote:
If they cancel Qatar 2022, it would go to USA by default as the second place bid.

You know the US getting shafted is what prompted this. Had we not been in the running this wouldn't have happened.

I say that but I'm glad they're doing something about it. I wish that E60 show on Fifa was a little longer but it certainly highlighted the corruption.

I'm actually surprised the Swiss did anything about this so kudos to them.
AndersHolmvik
AG
Thanks Obama.
gambochaman
AG
i'd be interested to see what kind of cooperation the FBI got from sponsor corporations once the tournament was moved to November/December....i bet there were quite a few people pissed off by that move
mid90
AG
quote:
i'd be interested to see what kind of cooperation the FBI got from sponsor corporations once the tournament was moved to November/December....i bet there were quite a few people pissed off by that move
Ragoo
AG
quote:
bro, you gotta take down the low and mid level officials before you can bring down the mafia don

Sr. Avila starts in June, right????
toucan82
big deal

all these dudes will just get replaced with other corrupt dudes who screw over the US
Al Bula
AG
Soccer is a third world sport for anteater dicks.
bmc13
AG
but do we get the World Cup?
gambochaman
AG
BROCAN MY MOST BROCHACHO BROHEIM, I THINK THEY SHOULD ELECT XAVI TO FIFA PRESIDENT AND MESSI TO WORLD SOCCER OVERLOD OF THE UNIVERSE

FIRST ACT IS TO SEND BLATTER AND RONALDO TO MARS WITH ONLY TWO CAPRI SUNS AND A SLIM JIM
AgEng06
AG
quote:
Bolivia. It's pronounced Bolivia.
Google "Mike Tyson Bolivian"
65532ag
That was me that starred you last post gambo.
gambochaman
dabo man
AG
FIFA Frantically Announces 2015 Summer World Cup In United States
Global Soccer Tournament To Kick Off In America Later This Afternoon
http://www.theonion.com/article/fifa-frantically-announces-2015-summer-world-cup-u-50525
Predmid
AG
quote:
BROCAN MY MOST BROCHACHO BROHEIM, I THINK THEY SHOULD ELECT XAVI TO FIFA PRESIDENT AND MESSI TO WORLD SOCCER OVERLOD OF THE UNIVERSE

FIRST ACT IS TO SEND BLATTER AND RONALDO TO MARS WITH ONLY TWO CAPRI SUNS AND A SLIM JIM

WHY NOT BLATTER AND SUAREZ?

BLATTER ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE BATTER. IM SURE SUAREZ WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO.
toucan82
quote:

BenTheGoodAg
AG
If you can't beat them, litigate them.

It's The American Way.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.