Black Mama Shames 13 yr old Daughter for posting racy pics

6,104 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by tbirdspur2010
BombayAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mama of the year!

13 yr old daughter posted pics of herself in bra and panties calling herself 19 y.o and mama saw it and kicked her butt.

"She watches Disney:" Denver mom draws heat in public shaming of teen's Facebook lies
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5639836--she-watches-disney-denver-mom-draws-heat-in-public-shaming-of-teen-s-facebook-lies/

Video
https://www.facebook.com/ValStarks/videos/vb.100003632051973/649093535221709/?type=3&theater
Knife_Party
I swear officer. She said she was 19!!!
Mozart Paintings
AG
The mom took it too far
Geralt of Rivia
S
I don't see any pictures of the mom posted on here
bigblackag12
AG
Where all the white mama's at
BombayAg
The 13 yo seems to be all padded up
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
Where all the white mama's at

Mi hermano de otra madre
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
The 13 yo seems to be all padded up

gutmancometh
"The mom took it too far"

Took it too far? My dad would have beat my a*s at the age of 13 for this...what would you do? Take away the iPhone? This is why we have problems with kids today...too soft...who disagrees with me?
Mozart Paintings
AG
I'm talking about the public humiliation. That's what I think she took too far. A little humiliation is fine. But I feel she crossed the line.

I have no problem with the extreme punishment. Nothing but read all summer. No devices, etc. I just think the humiliation went too far.

That's my opinion.
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
I'm talking about the public humiliation. That's what I think she took too far. A little humiliation is fine. But I feel she crossed the line.

I have no problem with the extreme punishment. Nothing but read all summer. No devices, etc. I just think the humiliation went too far.

That's my opinion.

Same. Just the I can't wipe my butt good part bothered me. Discipline, teach her a lesson, little public shaming because her "friends" need to know her age, but don't just set her up to be torn to pieces at school.
GregZeppelin
AG
I agree. Take away the butt wiping stuff and I have no problem with the rest.
80s Guy
quote:

Took it too far? My dad would have beat my a*s at the age of 13 for this...what would you do? Take away the iPhone? This is why we have problems with kids today...too soft...who disagrees with me?

My daughter (15) gets mad when I tell her I have a gun, a shovel, and an alibi when it.comes to her boyfriend
dds08
AG
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The wiping comment went too far, however she chose to do those things and therefore chose to risk being humiliated. You live and learn.

Sounds like the girl needs some fatherly love. She's apparently looking for it in all the wrong ways/places.

I see this kinda stuff going on all the time. (Women putting suggestive photos as their profile pic on f-book) i wonder to myself, what are they exactly trying to accomplish? Doesn't anyone have any respect for moderation anymore?
BombayAg
quote:
quote:

My daughter (15) gets mad when I tell her I have a gun, a shovel, and an alibi when it.comes to her boyfriend

Got to break it to you... he's doin' her, bud.
riverrataggie
AG
Sometimes public humiliation is what works.

My parents would use corporal punishment along with humiliation from time to time to keep me on my toes.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I keep reading the thread title as "Black Mamba."
swimmerbabe11
..At what age am I supposed to be embarrassed at watching Disney?
G.I.Bro
quote:
quote:

Is she mad BC she wishes you were more original and less cliche?
80s Guy
Possibly. And if she ends up preggo, they'll never find him
80s Guy
I am waiting to use original material. Don't want to use the good lines at first
G.I.Bro
We're all waiting with bated breath for you to finally post something "good"
80s Guy
Back at ya
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
We're all waiting with bated breath for you to finally post something "good"

How bated is your breath?
G.I.Bro
Like a teenager that just found late night cinemax
GregZeppelin
AG
quote:
Like a teenager that just found late night cinemax

I can still recall my first glimpse of a squiggly, scrambled, blue nipple on channel zero. I also recall hoping that it didn't belong to a fat guy.

Ah memories....
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
The zero button....never forget.
MouthBQ98
AG
But go to a swimming pool or the beach.....
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:

That's my opinion.
Her daughter crossed the line with what she PUBLICLY posted on FB. Mom just knocked her back across that line.
Mozart Paintings
AG
quote:
quote:

That's my opinion.
Her daughter crossed the line with what she PUBLICLY posted on FB. Mom just knocked her back across that line.

And I'm okay with the public part of it. But the cyber bullying was taken too far with the butt wiping stuff. As stated earlier, this girl still has to attend school.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's my opinion.

And I'm okay with the public part of it. But the cyber bullying was taken too far with the butt wiping stuff. As stated earlier, this girl still has to attend school.
She can't take it? Homeschool her.

Problem solved.
Mozart Paintings
AG
That's a PERFECT solution.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's my opinion.

That probably was a bit much, but cyber-bullying? Not even close.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
That's a PERFECT solution.

We need more black homeschoolers anyways, I always say...

#SkreetKred
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.