Crazy guy at HEB parking lot

4,954 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by bagger05
LostInLA07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Parked next to this dude in the HEB parking lot who had his YouTube accoubt on his back window and was filming himself in his car. Went to his site and he thinks the government is attacking him with directed energy weapons. Check out his uploads.

www.youtube.com/mikematloff
HossAg
AG
Pretty clever way to get views, gotta hand it to you.
AggieJ29
AG
I'm hungover
LostInLA07
AG
Gotta spread the word somehow
Fonzie Scheme
AG
How were you at HEB if you're lost in L.A.?
/histag
aglaohfour
AG
The description of that video is something. I love when people claim the government is targeting them specifically. Newsflash, cupcake, you aren't that special.
BwdAg
AG
Crazy has to take a number and get in line at the heb on oltorf. Had a guy ask for money with two tampon stuck in his nostrils once.
LostInLA07
AG
Tell him to put his head in between a bunch of glass to redirect the DEW the government is using against him.
jja79
AG
quote:
Parked next to this dude in the HEB parking lot who had his YouTube accoubt on his back window and was filming himself in his car. Went to his site and he thinks the government is attacking him with directed energy weapons. Check out his uploads.

www.youtube.com/mikematloff

I'm pretty sure he posts on the politics board.
aTm2004
AG
I thought this was about me by reading the title. Some bisch in an Acura TL ran down the aisle and turned into the cross lane without even stopping, causing me to slam on by brakes. I continued driving and got behind her and she came to a complete stop for no reason, so I went to go around her and she floored it to keep me from passing her, only to run one of the stop signs in the parking lot and almost hit another car.
chipotle
Thought this would be about the jew mobile (AkA the Miracle Whip).
Holly Golightly
AG
quote:
I'm hungover

.going out tonight
you know where
Holly Golightly
AG
quote:
I'm hungover

.going out tonight
you know where
jetch17
AG
See you there
AggieJ29
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm hungover

.going out tonight
you know where

I was there last night, beering. I had some Mac and Cheese. It was solid.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
The description of that video is something. I love when people claim the government is targeting them specifically. Newsflash, cupcake, you aren't that special.

If I was the head of an intelligence agency, I'd target a handful of random innocents, Tyler Durden human sacrifice style. Call them and have them take on secret missions of no importance for my amusement. Who would believe them?
Lungblood
Even with tits, this thread would suck
Tomdoss92
AG
quote:
Even with tits, this thread would suck
hey let's not throw in the towel before giving it at least a reasonable attempt.
bagger05
AG
Can't just post tits on every thread, dude. This is the GB. We pride ourselves for staying on topic.

The OP was a great post and had me thinking... Laetitia Casta was working for the government back in 2002 and was following me around. Snapped a few pics to prove it. Here she is spying on me from her balcony.

And here is a pic of her trying to seduce me so she could implant a transponder in my butt.

Anyone else have these type of experiences?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.