Biker Gangs fighting at twin peaks in waco

141,079 Views | 772 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by FOUR THIN INCHES
att hello
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-waco-shooting-crime-records-dead-biker-31213850

quote:
Waco police spokesman Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said Thursday all those killed or injured on Sunday were members of five criminal motorcycle gangs at the restaurant for a biker meeting. A day earlier he told The Associated Press that all those killed were members of the two rival gangs at the center of the violence.

quote:
Records searched by The Associated Press show more than 115 of the 170 people arrested in the aftermath of a motorcycle gang shootout outside a Central Texas restaurant have not been convicted of a crime in Texas.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/05/21/waco-revisionism-police-retract-1000-weapons-claim-4-of-dead-had-no-texas-criminal-records/

quote:
Several facts have surfaced that call into question the initial accounts of the Waco Police Department on Sunday's deadly shooting at a motorcycle rights meeting. Waco police released information Wednesday morning that "1,000 weapons" had been found at the scene of Sunday's shooting that left nine dead, but after the story received wide exposure they significantly revised that estimate down and stated, "We stand corrected." In addition, four of the nine dead had no criminal records in Texas, according to the Associated Press
bullagg61
AG
att hello
quote:
Ok, you guys are right. The police set this up to kill bikers on a Sunday afternoon in the middle of Waco. Clearly the outlaw bikers were there just for a meeting with friends and the cops came in and started mowing people down. Then they arrested everybody and put them in jail forever. Bad police, bad.

Here is what I believe happened: The police got wind that the Cossacks were going to crash this normally peaceful meeting. They setup officers, their swat team, etc. A little fight broke out, someone brandished a gun, and the cops just started mowing down people. Once you hear and see your fellow officer open fire, it's kind of a chain reaction.

Then, the cops wanted to cover their asses, so they got in front of this. They shifted the blame to Twin Peaks, violent biker gangs, 1,000 weapons, bloodiest scene ever, lock up and suppress the people who were there and do whatever to shift the blame from them.

You can say what you want, but the Waco police have a changing story every damn day. You can say what you want, but the AP has viewed a Twin Peaks supplied video that paints a different picture. The police didn't start this, but they most likely overreacted to this and didn't want the backlash.

Here is another theory, that I don't buy into, but it's interesting: The feds are sending down orders to local law enforcement, targeting biker clubs. Why? Because they're some of the largest, most loyal, American loving, no non-sense people. They don't want the bikers to become a threat to whatever the govt has planned later down the road.

Again, I don't buy the last theory. I am just sharing it.

True Anomaly
AG
I love att hello posts
bullagg61
AG
quote:
quote:
Ok, you guys are right. The police set this up to kill bikers on a Sunday afternoon in the middle of Waco. Clearly the outlaw bikers were there just for a meeting with friends and the cops came in and started mowing people down. Then they arrested everybody and put them in jail forever. Bad police, bad.

Here is what I believe happened: The police got wind that the Cossacks were going to crash this normally peaceful meeting. They setup officers, their swat team, etc. A little fight broke out, someone brandished a gun, and the cops just started mowing down people. Once you hear and see your fellow officer open fire, it's kind of a chain reaction.

Then, the cops wanted to cover their asses, so they got in front of this. They shifted the blame to Twin Peaks, violent biker gangs, 1,000 weapons, bloodiest scene ever, lock up and suppress the people who were there and do whatever to shift the blame from them.

You can say what you want, but the Waco police have a changing story every damn day. You can say what you want, but the AP has viewed a Twin Peaks supplied video that paints a different picture. The police didn't start this, but they most likely overreacted to this and didn't want the backlash.

Here is another theory, that I don't buy into, but it's interesting: The feds are sending down orders to local law enforcement, targeting biker clubs. Why? Because they're some of the largest, most loyal, American loving, no non-sense people. They don't want the bikers to become a threat to whatever the govt has planned later down the road.

That's what I said. You're right. Now we need to focus on defending Texas against the UN troops that are coming to put us in FEMA camps.
att hello
quote:
I love att hello posts

I bet you believed the Branch Davidians committed suicide story at first, too, right?

I have a lot of good friends in law enforcement and respect the job most of them do. Usually you will see me supporting law enforcement on these boards. That doesn't mean there aren't bad cops and that doesn't mean there aren't cops who make mistakes.

initially, I supported the cops and the story, but facts are facts. When there have been ten plus inaccuracies in the story, you have to factor that in. Every side has an agenda, and like they say, the truth is somewhere in the middle.
att hello
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's what I said. You're right. Now we need to focus on defending Texas against the UN troops that are coming to put us in FEMA camps.

No wonder you believe everything to be kosher -- you either can't read or don't know how to process information. I said the cops overreacted and it's as simple as that.
bullagg61
AG
att hello
quote:
I'm saying you're in to conspiracies. What do you want the cops to do when bikers start shooting at each other? Jade Helm is coming up, better start prepping.

The AP, after viewing the video, said there was one biker who shot one time. Granted, they don't have the whole parking lot on video -- it was 9 inside/patio cameras. How come none of the bikers shot each other inside, where there were no cops? How come at first, the cops said all this started inside and the people shot were inside? It's not like this was something that took extensive detective work to get right. What about all the other stuff they have told us and then had to change?

I am not in to conspiracies, I am in to the truth. When things are changing daily, I can no longer believe the narrative.

Ten years ago, they would have said a fight broke out, and to protect others in the surrounding area, we negated the threat right away. They would have been honest about their show of force and it would be over with. However, we live in a different time and police trust is at an all time low. They have to play this up and lie about how violent this really was.

att hello
quote:

Watch this video:

Good police, right? You would be here defending them without the video. Hell, you probably still will defend that video.
bullagg61
AG
att hello
quote:
Have a good night att...but don't forget, we are watching you.

When you can't debate or defend the truth... Run, eh?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Why would any biker who's not a Bandido go where large numbers of Bandidos were expected to be? Surely they have to be aware of their reputation, no?
bullagg61
AG
att hello
quote:
Why would any biker who's not a Bandido go where large numbers of Bandidos were expected to be? Surely they have to be aware of their reputation, no?

I don't have a bike or hang with bikers, so I can't answer that. However, my parents have a doctor friend that rides with his wife to Sturgis, whatever bike crap they have at the coast, etc. I am sure there are gangs and bad people at those events too. I don't know their mindset, but nothing bad has ever happened to them at any of those places.
DannyDuberstein
AG
This was a COC event. COC is run by the Bandidos - TX chapter prez is a Bandido. Bandidos are no secret as being an outlaw gang. That restaurant was full of real bad guys and morons with the hobby of olaying dressup and affiliating with bad guys. Lie down with dogs...
Wheatables02
AG
I'm guessing the cops planted all 100 or so guns as well.

When you are brandishing the colors or name or both of a criminal street gang (Bandidos) and you are carrying a weapon, you are committing a crime in Texas.

When you pull out a gun when someone is shooting and see police, refuse to drop the weapon, bad things happen.

Could the police have accidentally shot 1 or 2 people without justification, yes.

Did the police get trigger happy and start picking off bikers just because, no.

Did the Police create this situation to eliminate criminal MC leaders, hell no.

And just because they don't have a criminal record doesn't mean jack sh*t. Tsarnarev had no record either.
att hello
quote:
quote:
quote:
Have a good night att...but don't forget, we are watching you.

When you can't debate or defend the truth... Run, eh?

No, I just deal with people like you all day. Time for sleep.

You deal with people who value facts and the truth? That's good to know.

Let me know when you can defend or come up with a reason for the inaccuracies in the story. I'll also be waiting for your side when it comes back all nine died from police fire. If the bikers had all of these guns and were just raining down bullets, you would think 200+ bikers could have hit a rival at point blank range.

If the facts prove me wrong, and everything was kosher, I'll say so. Like I said, I believed the police until the story changed on a daily basis.
att hello
quote:
This was a COC event. COC is run by the Bandidos - prez is a Bandido. Bandidos are no secret as being an outlaw gang. That restaurant was full of real bad guys and morons with the hobby of olaying dressup and affiliating with bad guys. Lie down with dogs...

I am just going off the media on this point because I don't have a clue:

quote:
As Breitbart Texas reported, the Waco Police Department's description of the event was incorrect. The meeting was held by the Texas Confederation of Clubs and Independents, a group with wide acceptance in the motorcycle community. Though some biker gang members attend and participate, the group is political in nature and works on legislative issues. It is composed of politically-active motorcyclists from all walks of life.
DannyDuberstein
AG
The police are processing a ridiculously large and complicated crime scene with a ****load of witnesses and weapons everywhere. Only a moron would think the whole story would be locked down in a couole of days.
DannyDuberstein
AG
The COC Pres is a Bandido. Your naivity is selective, it seems.
FroggieBreath
The bikers, Charles Manson and Trayvon were all innocent!

Free Charlie.
runawaytrain
I still cannot get over the number of total head shots, I mean Fing A. Someone was not only pulling the trigger but doing it at a high level of accuracy. You cannot get over that, I am not saying sniper, but I am saying allot of those killed are due to a 5-0 with a scope hitting on the bulls eye. The video evidence, that the AP saw make me think with @Atthello. Basically I think one guy pulled a gun, probably got real heated and pulled it. Maybe even fired it. A SWAT officer (they have stated they were there), in the heat of the moment hit anyone and everyone that looked like a bad guy. I am also thinking. I am a biker, someone just pulled a gun, and guys are going down. If I have a concealed hand gun I am pulling it, because I don' t know who is shooting who and I want to live. Pure domino affect. Cops just don't want to say their guy did the shooting, because of so called retribution.
att hello
quote:
The police are processing a ridiculously large and complicated crime scene with a ****load of witnesses and weapons everywhere. Only a moron would think the whole story would be locked down in a couole of days.

So, how does that explain why they said the people were killed inside? Is that really complex to figure out?

quote:
"The first number I gave this morning was a best guess estimate from looking at the overall crime scene and was over estimated," Swanton wrote. "My apologies for the confusion, and I should have waited to release a more specific count; not estimate."

Why would you guesstimate on this to the media? He should have said the 1,000 number was a guess at the time and not portrayed it as fact. This mistake is easier to understand than the all started inside, all killed inside stuff.
Wheatables02
AG
"it's like i'm playing cards with my brother's kids."
DannyDuberstein
AG
Who said anyone was killed inside? Link? They said they found blood and evidence of a crime scene inside. The video apparently shows bloodied people running around, people scrambling all around the restaurant (surely knocking **** over), and weapons were found stashed throughout the restaurant. Sounds like a crime scene.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Only video shown was inside the restaurant. I don't think there is much question at this point that the action was mostly outside. The video basically confirms that because oeople inside were watching outside then many go for cover. My guess is the **** hit the fsn in the parking lot about as soon as the cossacks rolled up. Video of outside and ballistics on the shots that hit their mark is what will really tell the story. That said, hopefully the outside video isn't some grainy overly distant bull**** like most outside security video seems to be.
att hello
quote:

att hello
quote:
Only video shown was inside the restaurant. I don't think there is much question at this point that the action was mostly outside. The video basically confirms that because oeople inside were watching outside then many go for cover. My guess is the **** hit the fsn in the parking lot about as soon as the cossacks rolled up. Video of outside and ballistics on the shots that hit their mark is what will really tell the story. That said, hopefully the outside video isn't some grainy overly distant bull**** like most outside security video seems to be.

Yup. I hope it's all on the up and up and it all works out. I hope those responsible are held responsible and the truly innocent are let go. We can only wait and see from here.
att hello
quote:
Who said anyone was killed inside? Link? They said they found blood and evidence of a crime scene inside. The video apparently shows bloodied people running around, people scrambling all around the restaurant (surely knocking **** over), and weapons were found stashed throughout the restaurant. Sounds like a crime scene.
This video will start you right at the right time:

The Sgt says the entire shooting took place inside Twin Peaks and bodies were drug away from inside.
att hello
quote:
I'm guessing the cops planted all 100 or so guns as well.
We don't know how many were in vehicles/bikes and were legal

When you are brandishing the colors or name or both of a criminal street gang (Bandidos) and you are carrying a weapon, you are committing a crime in Texas.
They were all Bandidos, right?

When you pull out a gun when someone is shooting and see police, refuse to drop the weapon, bad things happen.
Link?

Could the police have accidentally shot 1 or 2 people without justification, yes.

Did the police get trigger happy and start picking off bikers just because, no.
We'll see if they got trigger happy or not. Nobody said anything about "just because".

Did the Police create this situation to eliminate criminal MC leaders, hell no.
I agree with you

And just because they don't have a criminal record doesn't mean jack sh*t. Tsarnarev had no record either. This isn't a good point. He was a kid and hasn't been here all of his life. A 40 or 50 year old, American born, is a little different. It also does mean they're NOT a criminal until proved otherwise.
PJYoung
AG
Group that organized biker meeting gets city proclamation
http://blink.htcsense.com/web/articleweb.aspx?regionid=4&articleid=42181703
ac04
quote:
This video will start you right at the right time:

The Sgt says the entire shooting took place inside Twin Peaks and bodies were drug away from inside.

that's not even close to what he said. i'm almost impressed that you got it so wrong.

this post makes it clear that you have no idea what actually happened and no idea what you're talking about.
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
I still cannot get over the number of total head shots, I mean Fing A. Someone was not only pulling the trigger but doing it at a high level of accuracy. You cannot get over that, I am not saying sniper, but I am saying allot of those killed are due to a 5-0 with a scope hitting on the bulls eye. The video evidence, that the AP saw make me think with @Atthello. Basically I think one guy pulled a gun, probably got real heated and pulled it. Maybe even fired it. A SWAT officer (they have stated they were there), in the heat of the moment hit anyone and everyone that looked like a bad guy. I am also thinking. I am a biker, someone just pulled a gun, and guys are going down. If I have a concealed hand gun I am pulling it, because I don' t know who is shooting who and I want to live. Pure domino affect. Cops just don't want to say their guy did the shooting, because of so called retribution.

Lol

Maybe
If
I think
Just making stuff up
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Lol at the ap looking at a twin peaks video that makes tp look good.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.