One shot at A&M graduation party

5,784 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Flashdiaz
NewJerseyAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/One-Killed-in-Shooting-at-AM-Graduation-Party-302347541.html

so sad
Post removed:
by user
Geralt of Rivia
S
Damn that sucks

Based on the title I thought you were saying you only had one shot at a relative's grad party...which would also suck
bigblackag12
AG
Sad sad sad. it says the neighbor got pissed after a dispute and came back with a gun and started shooting. Wtf
Al Bula
AG
sad deal. San Benito was pretty throwed when i lived in CS 7 years ago. kbtx calls it a graduation party but that sounds fishy.

sounds like thugs getting high and drunk after a boxing match and doing what thugs do.

mugshot

redd38
AG
three were shot, one was killed.

apparently they were watching the fight in their garage with the garage door open. The neighbors were trying to watch the tv in the garage from across the street and eventually walked over to the garage. They were told to leave because they didn't pitch in to cover the price of the fight. After the fight there was a party and the neighbors can't back over and got into a fist fight and were kicked out again. They came back a third time with a gun and started shooting.
PatAg
AG
Life in Prison
PatAg
AG
Not surprised to see he is short.
bmc13
AG
wtf

and then this headline right under it

http://www.kbtx.com/news/local/headlines/State-Troopers-Investigating-Deadly-Accident-in-Grimes-County-302348641.html?device=phone&c=y

P.C. Principal
quote:
three were shot, one was killed.

apparently they were watching the fight in their garage with the garage door open. The neighbors were trying to watch the tv in the garage from across the street and eventually walked over to the garage. They were told to leave because they didn't pitch in to cover the price of the fight. After the fight there was a party and the neighbors can't back over and got into a fist fight and were kicked out again. They came back a third time with a gun and started shooting.
Hearing this just makes me so angry. Someone young died over a meaningless, petty issue because some a-hole couldn't control his temper.

Lock him up, throw away the key.
ac04
yes. absurd question
P.C. Principal
Why are you actually arguing about this?

It's 100% his fault, they weren't obligated to let a stranger stay and watch the fight. I would have told him to leave too.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
I agree...the whole premise of the party was to pitch in for the fight...obviously the fight was paid for, therefore a couple of bucks should have been sufficient...
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
Why didn't they just let him watch the fight ?
Is this wholly his fault?

Troll.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
No. It's not.
Is what he did reprehensible, yes,
the ****? A person is dead because someone chose to retrieve a weapon from their house because they were slighted by not being allowed on another's property yet you think this person is not completely to blame.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Was this a high school grad party?
OregonAggie
AG
quote:

School of Hard Knocks apparently
suburban cowboy
AG
Hang him
Beer Baron
AG
I hate people
MasterAggie
AG
quote:
Stupid question.
wbt5845
AG
A&M graduation isn't for two weeks. Kinda hard to call it a graduation party this early.
Teslag
AG
Dude looks like Biz Markie. I guess the people in the garage had what he needs.
MasterAggie
AG
quote:
A&M graduation isn't for two weeks. Kinda hard to call it a graduation party this early.
It starts Thursday. Where the hell do you get 2 weeks? Finals are almost over.
wbt5845
AG
OK - a graduation party wouldn't have been held last weekend either since graduations start FRIDAY in College Station.

(p.s. - the graduation I'm going to is May 15 and the REAL graduations start May 14).
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Jesus H. Christ, does it really matter what type of party this was?
superunknown
AG
quote:

Were you planning to stick your dck in the mashed potatoes?
Flashdiaz
AG
quote:

yes. making it a graduation party makes it sound more tragic since graduating typically is the end of something but also the beginning of something... it's promise and hope. and it provides for more clicks to the story than a regular shooting at a boxing watch party.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.