Post a pic of yourself[Staff Warning: 12/29/16 update]

4,135,103 Views | 20112 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PrincessButtercup
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
quote:
I've never seen your pic either. although I haven't looked all eleventy billion pages
Here Tatem tots. I'll leave it up until Wade intervenes. I had it up earlier too but folks thought it was ghey

IrishTxAggie
AG
What's the Twitter handle? I'll make it 57 followers!
Scimitar
AG
I lied. 66 now
FishrCoAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Blah blah, come up with a new shtick Chevy boy....

It's not a schtick. It's the truth.

See folks, there are people who top out in high school or college and regal you of tales of "back when". Then there are those who continue to improve and never settle. It makes the first group very uncomfortable so they'll try to save face. In the end, it's quite humorous, if not pathetic.
I'm thinking or hoping you are just messing with people here, but on the chance you are serious I don't think I know anyone who is truly important that feels the need to tell everyone about it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Scimi stalking is now in full effect. I'll be waiting for tweets of the new wife.
marble rye
AG
But please delight some more in skran's ****ed up life bc he was so arrogant. Pot and kettle and such.
Scimitar
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

See folks, there are people who top out in high school or college and regal you of tales of "back when". Then there are those who continue to improve and never settle. It makes the first group very uncomfortable so they'll try to save face. In the end, it's quite humorous, if not pathetic.
I'm thinking or hoping you are just messing with people here, but on the chance you are serious I don't think I know anyone who is truly important that feels the need to tell everyone about it.

Except I never once commented on my importance. I only commented on my constant journey to improve myself.

Might learn how to read before commenting
Scimitar
AG
quote:
But please delight some more in skran's ****ed up life bc he was so arrogant. Pot and kettle and such.

What's it like to go through life so miserably?

And please find the post and quote it here where I delighted in Mike's misfortune? I only reminisced on his delight in mine years ago.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Ring Dance a few weeks ago

Looks a little like reb. Am I wrong?
marble rye
AG
I think plenty would agree with me. I'm just pointing it out, as you say.
haircut
AG
My body has never been so ready. I should have taken the fat dip out before the pic, eh?
GinaLinetti
HBCanine08
AG
Nope I thought the same thing
Geralt of Rivia
S
Dammit I hate that you're so ****ing jacked!
GinaLinetti
AG
I agree. Could be brothers. Or cousins.
Scimitar
AG
quote:

No you're not. But have fun being miserable and ignorant. You'll go far in life. #feelthebern
Slicer97
AG
Scimi doesn't need to save face. I mean, ****, with a face like that, why would he want to?
marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:

No you're not. But have fun being miserable and ignorant. You'll go far in life. #feelthebern

You know nothing about me, save my appearance. More of your arrogance in that you think you do.
Scimitar
AG
quote:
Scimi doesn't need to save face. I mean, ****, with a face like that, why would he want to?

True story. With a face like mine, there ain't no saving
haircut
AG
I built that body in only 3 minutes.
Scimitar
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

You know nothing about me, save my appearance. More of your arrogance in that you think you do.

And you know nothing of me other than what you read here and a brief time on my Facebook where my friends get my humor. Clearly you don't. So go occupy something
Slicer97
AG
The difference between me and you is my lack of vanity. I'm comfortable with being not pretty.
Scimitar
AG
And I'm comfortable outkicking my coverage
IrishTxAggie
AG
A face only a blind mother could love.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
The difference between me and you is my lack of vanity. I'm comfortable with being not pretty.

Better count your blessings, sancho
titanmaster_race
quote:
I built that body in only 3 minutes.

Did you use that ab belt? The one where you can sit and watch a GOT marathon and come out with abs?

How bad a case of the runs did you get after? Asking for a friend.....
Slicer97
AG
f'n, A, dude, f'n A
marble rye
AG
K
FishrCoAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Except I never once commented on my importance. I only commented on my constant journey to improve myself.

Might learn how to read before commenting
The comment about being above people is pretty self important. And then there is this http://texags.com/forums/12/topics/2618292/1
Slicer97
AG
Just 'cause you're pretty doesn't mean you should make fun of me.
Scimitar
AG
This fall, you, me and 80s have to resurrect our reunion weekend. I even have a new girl to bring again
AliasMan02
AG
quote:

I don't know how you do it.

In case anyone is wondering, I want all people to think I'm attractive all the time.
Slicer97
AG
Humor

Your head
Slicer97
AG
quote:
This fall, you, me and 80s have to resurrect our reunion weekend. I even have a new girl to bring again

Sounds good
First Page Last Page
Page 366 of 575

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.