In my younger days

5,519 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by nuRowdy
boboguitar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I couldn't understand why it took people so long in the bathroom(before smart phones). I mean, at most it's a 3 minute affair: squeeze, wipe, wash hands.

Now that I'm getting older, pooing is taking longer.
bmc13
AG
fiber
EFE
AG
T&Ps for your impacted colon
GregZeppelin
AG
A good poop isn't over until either your legs go numb or your smartphone battery dies.
gambochaman
AG
quote:
A good poop isn't over until either your legs go numb or your smartphone battery dies.
Amazing Moves
Stop getting it packed first.
Swarely
quote:
A good poop isn't over until either your legs go numb or your smartphone battery dies or the Aggies have won.

/atmhockey
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:
A good poop isn't over until either your legs go numb or your smartphone battery dies or the Aggies have won.

/atmhockey
chipotle
You don't go to poo you go to escape for 20-30 minutes using poo as an excuse. OMG THE SECRET IS OUT!!
Floorguy
quote:

I do miss reading a regular old sports page though! At least no one knows what I'm up to for sure when I head to the bathroom now!
Texaggie7nine
It's not about what you don't do in life that matters. It's what you doo doo.
7nine
marble rye
AG
Bobo doth thou still run a lot?
boboguitar
AG
quote:
Bobo doth thou still run a lot?
Yes?
marble rye
AG
So you can't be that old.
boboguitar
AG
quote:
So you can't be that old.
I know people in their 70s who still run marathons(while most people in their 70s can barely walk to the bathroom). I wouldn't use that as evidence yet.
Tagguy
AG
quote:

This is post of the month worthy right here.
Texaggie7nine
Someone doesn't have a Squatty Potty.
7nine
P.C. Principal
Drink more coffee and eat more green stuff (not weed). That should solve your problems.
RightWingConspirator
AG
...and this is why I never, ever touch another person's cell phone. No matter how urgent the situation, I'm not touching someone's fecal riddled cell phone.

Tagguy
AG
quote:
...and this is why I never, ever touch another person's cell phone. No matter how urgent the situation, I'm not touching someone's fecal riddled cell phone.
A buddy dropped his waterproof phone in a construction site ****ter two weeks ago. I made sure to call him several times as soon as I saw people laughing about it on FB. He did answer.

Lol mine would have been retrieved but probably drenched in rubbing alcohol then put in the dishwasher.
AggieMarkSA
Metamucil. It will change your life. Everything is a one-hitter-quitter.
jickyjack1
quote:
That is hilarious.

Plus, it makes a lot of sense.
Gerald Tarrant
isn't OP like barely 40? you ain't old. now go for a run and quit bitvhin
boboguitar
AG
quote:
isn't OP like barely 40? you ain't old. now go for a run and quit bitvhin

Barely 40 is quite old, I'm not there yet. I imagine at 40 I'll barelyhave any fun in life seeing how it's all down hill from here.
CrottyKid
AG
quote:
You don't go to poo you go to escape for 20-30 minutes using poo as an excuse. OMG THE SECRET IS OUT!!

Especially if you work with annoying people or are at home with small children.
B-1 83
AG
I actually had this thought this morning while my bowels were coming down: "Damn, you use some muscles that are going to hurt like hell after double hernia surgery. Better eat lots of salad the next week or so......".
Talon2DSO
AG
quote:

It's the only place I can get real privacy these days. So I'll play a round of golf in WGT or watch Netflix. Sometimes I'm in there and don't have to poop at all
nuRowdy
-Old married people
-kids
-sald
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.