God daughter is dying....

8,371 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ag_EQ12
Ag_of_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My 7 month old god daughter is likely lying on her death bed in Galveston tonight after major surgery trying to repair her stomach and heart. They made her mother leave her room for testing, and from the sounds of what her mother was told she is bleeding, heavily, internally. I do not foresee another dawn for her, and it will be a miracle if she survives. Her mother does not understand yet what's happening, and I do not have the heart to tell her.

I dispatch 911. I stand a kind voice in the darkness, to call for help. I'm also a SAR diver, and have brought many back who did not make it. I have no help for this baby, and it's killing me.

I do not need a lecture on faith. I ask only that you pray to whatever divinity you might believe in for her safe life, or comfortable passage to the next should it be that time.

And no it's not a bloody troll. I'm worried, this baby......it's a long story. She means more to me than just a god daughter.

Got an update from her mother . They located the issue and have resolved it for the moment, complication between the tube and the surgery. Just thankful that was my last phone call today and it was a good one. She's still very I'll and is not in great shape but the immediate threat to her life was, thankfully, repairable
Agasaurus Tex
AG
May God bless you and your family. I have nothing more to offer.
nuRowdy
T&Ps
purplehayes
Wow... T&Ps
Jetty
AG
Praying......
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Praying
Tailgate88
AG
Prayers sent.
Knife_Party
This makes me wonder what it was like before modern medicine. Infant and child death was much more common. How did people deal with so much unavoidable death?
Ag_of_08
AG
Got an update from her mother . They located the issue and have resolved it for the moment, complication between the tube and the surgery. Just thankful that was my last phone call today and it was a good one. She's still very I'll and is not in great shape but the immediate threat to her life was, thankfully, repairable
KatyAg01
AG
Hope she pulls through. As much as I hate hearing stories like this, I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to go through it. T&Ps for everyone.
Gigem Trevas
Biz Ag
AG
Prayers sent.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Praying
GinaLinetti
AG
Praying for her and her family. You as well.
ChemEAg08
AG
I'm playing with my 7 month old daughter and couldn't fathom being in that situation.

T&P
MouthBQ98
AG
The unlikely does happen. My cousin survived internal bleeding where she had to get 36 units of blood in just a few hours.
WindowLickerAg
AG
T&P's
aglaohfour
AG
Prayers sent! I can't imagine how frightening this must be.
AG
It is such a helpless feeling to endure the sickness of a child. Praying for all of you.
iamjethro
Mojo from Arkansas.
aggieforester05
AG
Thank god for the miracle! We've been there with my step daughter and I know how scary it is.
Amazing Moves
T&P
Texker
AG
Prayers for her and her family. Am all too familiar with the experience.
AG
Any update? Still praying for her.
Aggie97
AG
T&P
Ag_of_08
AG
Just an update: she has done a HUGE 180. Her mother sent me a picture earlier of her smiling and reacting. She's had a bit of issues with feeding but only one more surgery and a lot of love! I'm still dumb founded.
reb,
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Just awesome news. Thank you so much for the update.
Ag_of_08
AG
ursusguy
Poptartin
Awww
GinaLinetti
Biz Ag
Scimitar
Physical Graffiti
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.