Work Attire

4,936 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Rusty GCS
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It was recently brought to my attention that a man working near me wears the same clothes every day and has done so for at least the pas 6 months. How I didn't notice is beyond me.

Do you notice others workers clothing?
Do you make a conscience effort to keep from wearing the same clothing close too frequently?

Just curious....also, desktop Texags is messed up
Kate Beckett
AG
Some of guys at work wear a certain color shirt on a certain day of the week. I try to mix things up as much as possible.
Original_NoOlives
AG
Tell him to wear this

nuRowdy
Post tits
UndergroundAg
Women who dress like slooty *****s to work!!
HBCanine08
AG
Proof that women are oblivious to their surroundings.

Two women at work told me they would never notice if I wore the same clothes the same week. There was a morning show anchor, in Australia I think, who wore the same suit for a year and no one noticed until he pointed it out
Slicer97
AG
All of my scrubs are the same color, so there is little opportunity for variety.
EFE
AG
I wore the same jeans four days in a row this week.
hunterntexas
AG
I have three pairs of slacks for M-W.
Cinch jeans on Th.
Wranglers on F.
Rotate about 15 button downs, but after 3 years, they have seen them all several times.
rondis23
AG
Che Aguila!
aglaohfour
AG
I never notice what male coworkers are wearing. Unless I have a reason to look closely, one suit is pretty much the same as another. I might notice if a guy wore the same tie every single day.
Zip 88
FRCs; not a lot of variety in that.
Ogre09
AG
quote:
I wore the same jeans four days in a row this week.

Why not 5?
EFE
AG
Got mud on the cuffs tromping through a wet field
MooreTrucker
AG
Not work-related, but one of my roommates at A&M wore the same clothes every day of the week, then went home to Brenham on the weekend, washed said clothes and started over on Monday.
tford12
AG
I wear the same slacks way too much. Got a 2-week plus shirt rotation though
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
This thread is full of plebes and EFE. EFE gets a pass because he has a job that requires working out in the field.

A man should own seven suits. 4 standard weight suits, 1 summer weight suit, 1 weekend suit, and a dinner jacket.
Ogre09
AG
What is a weekend suit?
Scimitar
AG
Something nicer and/or with more flair, oomph, etc. than what you'd wear to the office.
cledus6150
AG
When in the office I wear wranglers and either a polo or button down. Often times I wear the same pair of jeans till they are dirty which is 4-5 days. When in the field my attire is either FRC's or Carhart. I only have one suit and may wear it once a year....maybe.
DannyDuberstein
AG
A lady in our IT support team would always wear the same clothes - plain, light blue button down with khaki pants that had an elastic waistband. She was brilliant but i'm also quite sure she had asperger's or something similar. She never married - probably never went on a date in her life, and she retired in her early 50's.

When she would go on vacation, she'd leave her clothes there so she could bring back gifts in her bags. There is no telling how many light blue shirts and elastic khakis she'd purchased over the years.

Rusty GCS
AG
I'm not sure. Most my FRCs look the same and my female washes clothes everyday. I just grab whatever in the dark.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.