Is it ever OK to tell a pregnant woman

3,786 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TowerAg90
Chazz03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She's huge.

GinaLinetti
AG
Im going with no
RagonkForce
yeah when it's your wife & you know you wont love her anymore if she keeps it up. best to be honest.

pregnant is an excuse to be pregnant fat, not fat fat.
Slicer97
AG
Depends. Are you married/living with said preggo and do you like having sex with her? If yes to both, no, keep your f***ing mouth shut. If no to either, sure, go ahead.
Amazing Moves
Push dents into her swollen appendages. Then say that's gross.

Start laughing and pointing while she is balling.
histag10
AG
Did you see my Facebook post? It's okay, everyone is telling me I'm huge these days..
Chazz03
TSUAggie
Women are crazy to begin with, complete bat**** crazy when pregnant. Tread lightly. Oh, and they want sex all the damn time.
Aries
quote:
Women are crazy to begin with, complete bat**** crazy when pregnant.

Yep.

quote:
Oh, and they want sex all the damn time.

Nope.
Original_NoOlives
AG
Rule 1
R A G O N K
Pregnant women are disgusting. Mother nature's sick game. God made them super disgusting so caveman wouldn't accidentally try to hook up with them twice.
Motel California
S
quote:
Pregnant women are disgusting. Mother nature's sick game. God made them super disgusting so caveman wouldn't accidentally try to hook up with them twice.

You must be on drugs.
R A G O N K
quote:
quote:

You must be on drugs.

Those chicks are late second trimester....they haven't transformed into bloated whales yet.
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

You must be on drugs.

Those chicks are late second trimester....they haven't transformed into bloated whales yet.
B-1 83
AG
I always point and laugh at protruding belly buttons while loudly exclaiming "when that thing pops out, the baby's done!"
cisgenderedAggie
If you don't tell them this, they become comfortable with their body image and won't lose the weight.
Jules_Winnfield
quote:
If you don't tell them this, they become comfortable with their body image and won't lose the weight.

If you have to tell youre wife to lose weight you married the wrong woman
wxguy95
AG
If you are asking yourself:

Is it ok to tell {anyone} {an unsolicited negative comment about them}?

The answer is always no.
WindowLickerAg
AG
Fastest way to make a pregnant woman cry. People commented on the size of my belly when I was pregnant all the time. Just keep your mouth shut
Geralt of Rivia
S
I think one of my neighbors is pregnant, but I'm not 100% sure so I haven't said anything
AccountantAg
AG
Strange that everyone is against it. I think it depends on the context and the person.

My wife liked being pregnant. She even texted me a picture at 41 weeks of when she was only 12 weeks (and 30 pounds lighter) and said "Look how small I was! I'm so big now!"

Maybe she had a better outlook because it was all in her belly and nowhere else. But I absolutely could have playfully said her belly was huge and she would have laughed right along with me
TowerAg90
AG
if you're not sure, just say how are you feeling? She will usually tell you if she's pregnant. That way you don't look like a jack wagon
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.