Remembering a fellow Aggie

1,583 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by staticdoor
staticdoor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good Ags,
As most of you know, we lost a great Aggie last week, Harold Robertson, '01. Harold was not only an exceptional football player, but also one of the most positive, upbeat, people I have ever met. It was truly an honor to know, and be a team-mate of, #41.

Harold tragically left behind a 1 year old son, and pregnant wife. A memorial fund has been established in his honor (www.gofundme.com, search for "Harold Robertson"). If you can please lift his family and friends up in prayer, and if you feel led, make a modest donation, I am certain it would be much appreciated.

I know we are in the middle of some insane recruiting battles. If we could only show these kids that Aggies true to each other, supporting one another, is what makes Texas A&M so special.

We are the Aggie Network.

Sincerely,
Taylor Whitley '02 10
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Prayers for his family.
staticdoor
AG
Here!
Holly Golightly
AG
Here
GinaLinetti
AG
Here
momlaw
AG
Having witnessed less than honest Go Fund Me proposals in the last year or so I performed due diligence on this and was blown away by what a fine man, husband, and father Aggie Defensive Back Harold Robertson '01 was. His loss is great not only for his family. His community, students, players were blessed by his being in their lives, tragic that has ended prematurely. Please consider supporting his pregnant wife and one year old son with a donation.

Harold Robertson Family Fund
momlaw
AG
staticdoor
AG
staticdoor
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.