Thoughts & Prayers

1,676 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Diamond Geezer
Diamond Geezer
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Lord,

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our leaders today as they venture into the homes of 17-year-old young men who are faced with daunting decisions. Lord, we ask that you grant our leaders the clarity of mind to speak to these young men plainly and on a level that resonates with them. We ask that you might comfort their parents with the peace that comes from responsible stewardship and finality of decision. We pray that these young minds are not tempted by hollow glamor and choices that seem to be too good to be true, because You know in Your infinite wisdom, Lord, that they surely are.

Father God, we just come to you and ask that these young men are not blinded by the selfish desires of what may seem to be the "best" choices for them in their 17-year-old, immature, not fully formed minds. No. Instead, Lord, we ask You to guide their decisions by your divine hand that these young men might make the choice that blesses us the most in the coming years. And that whatever sacrifice they or their parents might make will be rewarded in a shower of blessings raining down upon them for the rest of their lives. After all, Lord, walking the righteous path and stepping on the head of the serpent is only giving You the glory. Father God, the great Satan seems to be getting stronger, and we just ask again Lord that you direct our leaders and guide these 17-year-old young men to do what pleases you, and by extension, us the most.

Amen.
jetch17
AG
Ronnie Gardocki
Ronnie Gardocki
What about cancer? I know somebody who has it.
Roy Hofheinz
I wouldn't want to wait through that prayer to eat dinner.
Ronnie Gardocki
Geezer, have you seen Birdman? I saw you mention it on another thread?
Diamond Geezer
RG1, I have seen it. I can't compare it to the other movie because I haven't seen it. I just know that American Sniper is not a date movie. I once took lady geezer to 12 Years a Slave on a date. We laugh about that now. I just don't think dates are ideal times to cry.
Diamond Geezer
Thank you Lord!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.