Support request for a young family

2,523 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TexasAggie_97
DRE06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This past weekend, my coworker was involved in an ATV accident, causing traumatic brain injury that ultimately resulted in him passing away Monday evening.

Luke Arnold was 29 years old, had a beautiful wife, and a one year old son named Brady. I only had the opportunity to work alongside Luke for 9 months, but I can tell you he was an absolutely fantastic guy. He was so proud of his young son, and he found so much enjoyment in giving me parenting advice for my first-born son who is due in March.

If you have the means to do so, please consider supporting his wife and young son.

http://www.gofundme.com/lukearnoldmemorial
Poptartin
DRE06
AG

It's really unbelievably hard to understand and comprehend this situation. I'm 30 with my 1st child due in March. I just can't imagine what this will be like for Luke's wife moving forward.
marble rye
AG
Awful. A classmate of mine was killed in a freak a ski accident 4 years ago. 2 kiddos and his wife was 10 weeks pregnant and hadn't told him yet. Was waiting til after the trip bc it wasn't a planned pregnancy and she didn't want to bring any stress to the vacation.

Young daddies taken too soon. T&Ps.
Post removed:
by user
Ragoo
AG
Wow
TexasAggie_97
AG
Wow that really sucks. As a father of 3 I cannot imagine my kids growing up without me or me not being around to watch them grow up. Very sorry to hear about your friend and I can only hope that his wife and child have the support from friends and family that they will now need.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.