I (Almost) Got Away With It

2,699 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Motel California
Motel California
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Comes on AHC channel. Show about criminals that were on the run and almost got away with their crimes.

Anyone else watch this? There's been some really good episodes were people went running from the FBI/Police for a very long time
big ben
AG
Its on Netflix, first half dozen episodes are good, the rest suck and don't waste your time.
bigblackag12
AG
Motel California
S
There's one on right now where a guy is robbing a bank. It's just started.

One of the better ones Ive seen is where a guy went to Mexico and then south America while running and ended up marrying a woman down there. He got a little too comfortable over the years and ended up getting caught.
big ben
AG
McGovy or whatever, killed his wife in Washington then fled. Good episode and I have a weird memory.
Motel California
S
quote:
McGovy or whatever, killed his wife in Washington then fled. Good episode and I have a weird memory.
I don't recall that one. Another though that I do remember was a guy that made all these single girls think he was in the Army or a vet (i forget) he was stealing their cash and buying cars with fake ID's. Was living the "big life" made so many stupid mistakes that should have gotten him caught long before he did. I like the ones that escape prison and go back on the run.
big ben
AG
One with the old guy who kills his wife then robs banks and retires for golf in florida is good too.
big ben
AG
Guy that ends up in Fiji and they find him is good.
Motel California
S
This guy that just robbed the bank. Built a tunnel from his trailer house into the ground and into the woods... all with 55 gal drums.

Now he's resorted to climbing a tree because the police are coming and they're right below him and he doesn't get caught. CRAZY

He's left the south and is currently in Alaska
Poptartin
I like that show. Another good one is "why I ran" and the criminals get to watch the footage of their high speed police chases and tell their stories.
clintron
AG
Also check out locked up abroad
Motel California
S
quote:

Behind the scenes type show for prisons and inmates?
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
quote:

No. People doing illegal shat while on vacation and getting caught. Then get arrested locally. Drug trafficking and such
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

No. People doing illegal shat while on vacation and getting caught. Then get arrested locally. Drug trafficking and such

What channel?
clintron
AG
I watch it on Netflix. I forget what channel its on. There are 8 seasons though.
CrottyKid
AG
I like the one where the guys break out of prison in Texas and go on the run. They end up at an RV park in Colorado, I think. They are having a good time. Living under the radar. Then one day the RV park owner realizes that a guy in his bible study group is on America's Most Wanted and so are the other three guys who live in the RV with him.
Goodfield Nohit
quote:
Anyone else watch this?
No
Motel California
S
quote:
I like the one where the guys break out of prison in Texas and go on the run. They end up at an RV park in Colorado, I think. They are having a good time. Living under the radar. Then one day the RV park owner realizes that a guy in his bible study group is on America's Most Wanted and so are the other three guys who live in the RV with him.
That sounds very familiar. I may have watched it before. The one I saw last night (OP) was really good. He ended up living in the woods, living off the land for years in Alaska and Florida
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.