The Colts

3,649 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Amazing Moves
Gigem Trevas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cowboys haters still talking **** after the Cowboys just put the ****ing smack down on the Colts.
txagman1998
AG
quote:
Bumping this up as I still hate the cowgirls. Praying they lose just so everyone in Dallas can cry. Houston > dallas, in every category.

All-time Super Bowl Championship Scoreboard:
City of Dallas - 5
City of H-town - nil
KidDoc
AG
What is amazing is the Texans still have a shot at the playoffs-- with their 4th string QB.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MasterAggie
AG
quote:
Are going to level that ****ty team from Dallas. Can't wait to see Andrew Luck light that secondary up.
Great call! Man the Colts gave em all they could handle.
Spicy McHaggis
AG
Houston just had a meeting. We will not claim the OP. Sorry, dude. Try El Paso.
Amazing Moves
quote:
quote:
quote:
Bumping this up as I still hate the cowgirls. Praying they lose just so everyone in Dallas can cry. Houston > dallas, in every catagory.
Did Houston win their division and I just didn't notice?

No ag-tag. Go figure haha. And no they didn't but they still won today. I'm not a Houston Texans fan much less any other NFL team I just really hate dallas.
Why are you talking no ag-tag ****? You got used like chick in a rotisserie in this thread.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.