Does anyone have any experience with these vehicles?

6,039 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by mel99
GoodAg Paulie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just bought an Edge. $4k in rebates going on. Love the way it drives....real solid feel. Gas mileage is lower so far than advertised. About 17 mpg....hope it improves. Biggest complaint is lack of handy storage in the dash. Has big center console but like having small compartment under radio. New model coming out next year so discounts are plenty in 14 model

AC seems fine to me but really haven't needed it yet. Blows hard though
GetThoseKeysMilo
Ford is completely redesigning the Edge for 2015. They are offering huge discounts on the 2014s.
CrottyKid
AG
We love our Traverse. Plenty of room. Smooth ride. Fairly nimble for a car that size.
Tagguy
AG
quote:
Look into a GMT400

POTY!!

Actually I wish I had never gotten rid of my 98.
John Galt Sr
AG
Wife had a 2010 Edge for two years really liked it but wanted something bigger. My daughter has been driving it since Aug and has been pleased as well. I've driven it and it drives and handles great but its too small for me, 6'5". Haven't spent any money on it since I bought it used. The person I bought it from bought a new Edge. My wife and I would recommend it highly. Ford makes some great cars now.
Thinice
My wife has a Rogue and really likes it. Good gas mileage and surprisingly roomy interior.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
quote:
My wife has a Rogue and really likes it. Good gas mileage and surprisingly roomy interior.

What kind of mileage do you get? We get about 25. I like our rogue, but they used too little engine for that size vehicle.
Ol Jock 99
AG

LIIIIIIIIIIIINCOOOOOOOOOOOLN
TXAGFAN
AG
All I know is that those are among my least favorite rental cars.
B-1 83
AG
quote:
quote:

What kind of mileage do you get? We get about 25. I like our rogue, but they used too little engine for that size vehicle.
Then you got the wrong engine. We got the LS model with the larger engine, and it will throw you back in the seat. 27 hwy and 22 city. It been a great vehicle.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then you got the wrong engine. We got the LS model with the larger engine, and it will throw you back in the seat. 27 hwy and 22 city. It been a great vehicle.

All Rogues, irrespective of trim level, come with the qr25de inline-4.

So, I'll say again, the rogue is underpowered.
GinaLinetti
AG
I like rogues.

Vagina. Message me back
Post removed:
by user
Esteban du Plantier
AG
quote:
I like rogues.

Vagina. Message me back

Massage your back?
SapperAg
AG
No love for the Mazda CX-5? Very sporty, excellent reliability, can rip apart a camper (Top Gear), and nicely priced.
mel99
AG
I have a Chevy Traverse and love it! Reasonably priced and smooth ride.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.