Bonus Time!!!

6,753 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by UndergroundAg
TecRecAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bonus is never a set number. I'm in sales, so it is based off of my numbers for the year. Should be about 10.6% of yearly wages. Worst part is that they don't pay it out until February. But, we get a 6 day, all-inclusive trip to the Hard Rock Riviera Maya in May as part of the bonus. Not too shabby, I guess.
GinaLinetti
AG
$750 for my special Ed stipend should be paid this month. Thank god
Beerosch
AG
quote:
I'm going to be off work for about 20 days, that's including using two of my own personal vacation days. I'm going to take my wife on a couple of different trips during that time off. #SimplyBlessed #SpendingTimeWithMyWife #Relaxing
congrats on being a teacher
Human
AG
quote:
A donation in my name to the Human fund

I'll take it!
Gigem Trevas
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm going to be off work for about 20 days, that's including using two of my own personal vacation days. I'm going to take my wife on a couple of different trips during that time off. #SimplyBlessed #SpendingTimeWithMyWife #Relaxing
Ronnie have some #Keystone for me. Ronnie you going to take her to the #Astrodome?
Going to visit some Family in Houston around Christmas and will probably make a trip to the Astrodome. I'm definitely going to be drinking lots of keystones during my time off.

#GoodPeople
Ronnie Gardocki
Trevas, are you going to the bowl game in Memphis?
AggieKatie2
AG
Feb/March here as well...
Gigem Trevas
quote:
I am not. I would love to go though.
rononeill
quote:
A box of cookies and a 4% raise.
CoH gives 4%?! Good for you and all, but come on, fix the damn potholes... kidding but only sorta...
Ronnie Gardocki
quote:
quote:

I was going to see if you wanted to hangout.
TexasAggie_97
AG
I'll find out Friday but my wife just got 50k after taxes.
chiken
AG
I'll take 1% of that off your hands.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
CoH gives 4%?! Good for you and all, but come on, fix the damn potholes... kidding but only sorta...
It was a performance adjustment, which are not provided for everyone. My performance appraisal this year was my highest ever (but I've never had a bad one), and I took on some new tasks.

My boss actually did not budget for a salary increase for me. He used a portion of the salary adjustment that was budgeted for him and used it for my salary adjustment. That was quite generous of him to do.
Gigem Trevas
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was going to see if you wanted to hangout.

Damn. Memphis plays San Mexico the following night too.
DCC99
AG
quote:
More than most of the other teachers on campus, still not much though.
I really didn't know teachers got bonuses? Or is "bonus" a euphemism?

I'm not sure yet what I'm getting.
GigEmBevo
quote:
We get quarterlies, not Christmas.

same.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
It was a performance adjustment, which are not provided for everyone. My performance appraisal this year was my highest ever (but I've never had a bad one), and I took on some new tasks.

My boss actually did not budget for a salary increase for me. He used a portion of the salary adjustment that was budgeted for him and used it for my salary adjustment. That was quite generous of him to do.
Just enter your sales again into the website.
62strat
AG
Mine is 25%, but paid out quarterly.

Also, it's tied to yearly EBITA, so doesn't pay out until late February/early March.

Doesn't matter it's already completely budgets for.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Just enter your sales again into the website.
$41.2 million since July 1st.
909Ag2006
AG
21%
dfwtx12
A white elephant gift.
Ogre09
AG
Our fiscal year matches the calendar year, so bonuses get announced in Feb and paid in March. Target is 6.5%, with a 0-2x multiplier for EBITDA and a 0.75-1.25x multiplier for individual performance.
UndergroundAg
quote:
quote:
quote:

What "extra"tasks have you "taken on" for your boss to do this out of his salary and how does your husband feel about this? Thanks.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.