I thought Fox News liked guns

8,172 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TRL-Ag
Post removed:
by user
Knife_Party
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GTFO Squirrel. It's just as easy to suffocate from putting too many stamps over your face as it is to blow your own head off with a .45.
chipotle
quote:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/3-year-old-boy-shot-mouth-while-playing-4-year-old/njDMf/

If this was on foxnews I would image the article title to be something like:

"3 Year Old Shot during Obama administration"
IIIHorn

Peril In The Home

Report: U.S. Students Lead World In Knowledge Of Common Household Items That Will Give You BuzzNEWS World Drugs Kids News ISSUE 5047 Nov 25, 2014

WASHINGTONConfirming that U.S. students' competency in the area of knowledge had only increased in recent years, a Pew Research Center report published Tuesday found that young Americans continue to lead the world in their awareness of which household items will give you a buzz.The worldwide survey of 13-to-18-year-olds found that other developed countries trail significantly behind the United States when it comes to understanding how to get completely ripped on products commonly found under a kitchen sink, on a workbench in the garage, or in a stepparent's bathroom.
Scimitar
AG
Hey OP, your husband has no nuts left, huh?
BackwardsInBoots
AG
I'm sure he has them carefully stored for the winter
Scimitar
Spicy McHaggis
AG
Letting your kid shoot themselves in the face is bad parenting. But, I don't have children or even a Master's degree in telling others how to raise their own. So, take that information with a grain of salt.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Ragoo
AG
You should care less about what tools people decide to store in their homes.
GoneGirl
AG
Not if you're the innocent one.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Ragoo
AG
quote:
My point was that Fox News chooses to report pro gun things but not egregious lapses in safety by a supposed expert. My other point is that child safety is important and it is sad that the rate of child deaths is so high compared to the rate of self defense deaths. I have no clue where quartering troops comes into those points. I think you are ranting based off some wild assumptions.

Careful painting the generalization of a gun broker being a gun expert.
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:
My point was that Fox News chooses to report pro gun things but not egregious lapses in safety by a supposed expert. My other point is that child safety is important and it is sad that the rate of child deaths is so high compared to the rate of self defense deaths. I have no clue where quartering troops comes into those points. I think you are ranting based off some wild assumptions.

Careful painting the generalization of a gun broker being a gun expert.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I never knew the people at Fox News had a crush on IPWG
Chickenhawk
But to op's point: this is the same argument when examining media coverage of the brown/zimmerman issues.

Whites killed by blacks=no media coverage despite numerous events in the past couple days.

White guy kills black guy=national news.

If it dont fit the narrative, it doesnt get reported.
trueaggie2782
AG
Foxnews is known as a conservative media source and will always spin their side more than the other. See CNN, MSNBC, and BBC if you want the other side.

With that said, why don't you compare child deaths by conservative guns with child deaths by liberal abortions. Let me know when they're anywhere close to each other.

Drops the mic.
Ragoo
AG
Death by abortion is a choice though, or so we are told.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
So abortions for some, accidental child firearm deaths for others?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
aggiesq
AG
quote:
How about respect for all innocent life?
fixed
Furlock Bones
AG
The worst thing to ever happen to this country was allowing breeders like the OP the right to vote.
Stupe
S
quote:

Mom didn't like the guns but of course guns are safe as long as you know what you are doing!
They are safe as long as you know what you are doing. If you have young children in your home and don't have trigger guards on all of your firearms, you don't know what you're doing.

Statements like this are why I usually stop listening to a person if they are anti-gun and start talking about the subject. They usually have absolutely no idea what they are talking about when it comes to firearms, firearms storage, or firearm safety.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Are you suggesting that since some kids get hurt riding bikes, we should also let kids be around razor blades or hypodermic needles?

As long as they're taught how to use them. Every young Philipino boy must learn how to properly use a butterfly knife.
Scimitar
AG
quote:
quote:

Mom didn't like the guns but of course guns are safe as long as you know what you are doing!
They are safe as long as you know what you are doing. If you have young children in your home and don't have trigger guards on all of your firearms, you don't know what you're doing.

Statements like this are why I usually stop listening to a person if they are anti-gun and start talking about the subject. They usually have absolutely no idea what they are talking about when it comes to firearms, firearms storage, or firearm safety.
Post removed:
by user
65532ag
quote:
quote:

Post removed:
by user
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.