Aggie son's poll to win a Gibson Studio

692 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Geralt of Rivia
whoop91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is last minute, but if my fellow Aggies can help out my son I would appreciate it.

There is a poll that if he wins he will get a Gibson studio that will help out his career.

The link to the contest is Gibson Studio Giveaway.

He is the "The TQK" Creative process video.

Thanks in advance.

Other links
Toes video
Cool Kids Video
Habits
mrnegative
I will vore and view tonight
whoop91
AG
bump.
nuRowdy
No pics of a daughter.
whoop91
AG
Shameless bump.

And I won't post pics of my daughter. But she is beautiful and getting married in two weeks so that is a double loss.
gravy97
AG
VORED!!!!!
Diamond Geezer
The music business is not a career. Even the music executives know this. I know 2 who worked for Capitol that left the "business" to open up a restaurant. Don't kid yourself that him winning this contest is going to help his career.
whoop91
AG
Thank you Diamond Geezer, I will keep that in mind.
Diamond Geezer
I didn't mean to come across too harshly. I guess I would say if they can afford health insurance with what they are doing, then more power to them. I have seen many people go down the music as a career path and end up disillusioned and sometimes broke(n).

That said, I voted.
whoop91
AG
It is a long shot. As is almost any profession. Only a few make the big dollars. They not only write and produce, mix their own music, but they are also collaborating with other artists on projects and are being paid for it. It is a drain on my account as he is not self sufficient yet, but I am going to give my son a chance at his dream.

He knows that he eventually has to come off the payroll, but I know of no other time in his life where he should try. If this does not work out as planned at least he tried. He would then have to get part time or full time work outside of this and still pursue his passion.

please forgive my horrible grammar. Wow.
Geralt of Rivia
S
No boobs, no vote
whoop91
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.