In regards to the teacher rape allegations (girl on girl)

5,971 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
MooseAg13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haven't seen any girl teacher on girl student instances, yet. What would happen if so? High five the student? Is that even illegal? Would gays protest that charging the teacher would be discrimatory against gays/lesbos. High five the guy that gets the picture of the act?

This needs to happen 10 minutes ago.
pshu13
AG
If that was my 16 year old daughter who got caught hooking up with her hot 24 year old lesbo teacher, I would give her a high five
80s Guy
I know it happened in my HS back in the day but the lesbian coach was kinda hot (for a early 80's lesbian in BFE) so I think it was considered an honor and a right of passage to make the varsity to have her make a move on them. Funny thing is that EVERY one of the girls that was suspected to have been initiated into the club ended up switching back to dudes and all have at least two kids (at least the ones I still keep track of).

But then again, there were lots of rumors of the football coaches nailing cheerleaders. It was something that happened but I don't recall any of the suspected cheerleaders not being 18 at the time.
fishinaggiegirl
AG
Doesn't matter if it is girl/girl or vice versa. In Texas any sexual relationship with a student is against the law. There have been cases of female teacher and female student.
Dr. Faustus
AG
The S&C coach at my HS got caught nailing the star female basketball player when she was a senior. Rumors had been going around for a while, but they got walked in on by a student in the coach's office.

The best part: the student was also the step-daughter of the head baseball coach and the step-sister of a guy I played baseball and football with. That didn't go over too well and made for plenty of locker room jokes over the next two years.
19 inch cobra
quote:
Doesn't matter if it is girl/girl or vice versa. In Texas any sexual relationship with a student is against the law. There have been cases of female teacher and female student.

That's pretty stupid since a lot of students are 17 and 18. Unless there is some evidence of grades being used as blackmail, nobody should be prosecuted for screwing someone who is of age and consented.
nai06
AG
Also, it doesnt matter if they attend different schools. A teacher cannot have a relationship with any student regardless of what school or cities they are in. And if that wasn't enough, Texas law allows you to attend school up to age 26. That means you could conceivably have a situation where the student is older than the teacher. In that situation, the teacher would still be guilty of a felony even though they are younger.
MooseAg13
AG
quote:
Also, it doesnt matter if they attend different schools. A teacher cannot have a relationship with any student regardless of what school or cities they are in. And if that wasn't enough, Texas law allows you to attend school up to age 26. That means you could conceivably have a situation where the student is older than the teacher. In that situation, the teacher would still be guilty of a felony even though they are younger.

Even if it's girl on girl?
19 inch cobra
What if it's tranny on tranny, but one is post-op male, and the other is post-op female?
MooseAg13
AG
^thats not illegal. Didn't you see the new southpark?
19 inch cobra
quote:
^thats not illegal. Didn't you see the new southpark?

No I've only seen the ebola one so far this season, DONT POST SPOILERS. Planning on catching up tonight.
fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
quote:

That's pretty stupid since a lot of students are 17 and 18. Unless there is some evidence of grades being used as blackmail, nobody should be prosecuted for screwing someone who is of age and consented.
I did not make the rule. It's part of the Teachers Code of Ethics approved by the State Board of Education. I don't think it is a stupid rule at all.
pshu13
AG
What about if its not a teacher or administrator that is having the love affair with the female student, but rather just a random 24 year old woman. Since she isn't a teacher, would she still lose her job?
19 inch cobra
quote:
quote:
quote:

I did not make the rule. It's part of the Teachers Code of Ethics approved by the State Board of Education. I don't think it is a stupid rule at all.

I know you didn't make the rule. It's also in chapter 21 of the Texas Penal Code. I still think it's a stupid rule.
fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
What about if its not a teacher or administrator that is having the love affair with the female student, but rather just a random 24 year old woman. Since she isn't a teacher, would she still lose her job?
If the 24 year old is an employee of the district...yes

More than likely would be arrested on the spot. It does not matter your position in the district under the Texas Educators Code.
fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know you didn't make the rule. It's also in chapter 21 of the Texas Penal Code. I still think it's a stupid rule.
It keeps the school from getting sued and the teacher. So a 17 year old junior/senior consents, do you think the parents are going to be okay with that?
Doubtful
Post removed:
by user
MooseAg13
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haha you said Penal.
Beer Baron
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have no problem with the teacher's code of ethics rule. It shouldn't be a crime, however.
19 inch cobra
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It keeps the school from getting sued and the teacher. So a 17 year old junior/senior consents, do you think the parents are going to be okay with that?
Doubtful

Public schools have sovereign immunity anyway. As far as private schools, it doesn't do anything to keep them or the teacher from being sued. There's going to be a civil action filed whether it's a crime or not.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haha you said Penal.
fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doubtful

Public schools have sovereign immunity anyway. As far as private schools, it doesn't do anything to keep them or the teacher from being sued. There's going to be a civil action filed whether it's a crime or not.
I am not sure on private schools. I am sure the same would go for them though.
19 inch cobra
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haha you said Penal.

I didn't say penile code.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
The S&C coach at my HS got caught nailing the star female basketball player when she was a senior. Rumors had been going around for a while, but they got walked in on by a student in the coach's office.

The best part: the student was also the step-daughter of the head baseball coach and the step-sister of a guy I played baseball and football with. That didn't go over too well and made for plenty of locker room jokes over the next two years.

Anyone else hear banjos?

Georgia jokes. Har har har.
19 inch cobra
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doubtful

Private schools don't have sovereign immunity. Also, the fact that something is forbidden by the teacher's code of ethics does nothing to prevent the school or the teacher from being sued.
fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doubtful

Private schools don't have sovereign immunity. Also, the fact that something is forbidden by the teacher's code of ethics does nothing to prevent the school or the teacher from being sued.
True.
pshu13
AG
quote:
quote:

More than likely would be arrested on the spot. It does not matter your position in the district under the Texas Educators Code.
So but what if they have no affiliation with education at all. What if its like a lesbian who works in a bakery or is a butcher (lol).. would that relation still be frowned upon?
MooseAg13
AG
LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES!!!!
fishinaggiegirl
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

So but what if they have no affiliation with education at all. What if its like a lesbian who works in a bakery or is a butcher (lol).. would that relation still be frowned upon
Frowned upon by whom?

i'm sure the parents would frown upon it
MooseAg13
AG
So basically where we're going with this is that girl on girl is cool right? Sounds good to me.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I think we're going to regret the eventual rule 1 on this one.
nuRowdy
So basically y'all quote too much ****.
19 inch cobra
quote:
quote:
quote:

So but what if they have no affiliation with education at all. What if its like a lesbian who works in a bakery or is a butcher (lol).. would that relation still be frowned upon?

Then it's just regular statutory rape, and it depends on the policy of the 24 year old's employer. The state can only levy a criminal penalty on the offender. It can't force a private entity to fire an employee.
MooseAg13
AG

If I was a teacher and she was my student......
pshu13
AG
Oh yeahh??? Would you!!??
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.