Need a team name for a chili cook-off

4,258 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by COOL LASER FALCON
FIDO*98*
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Office chili cook offs are the worst. Judges usually have no standards or clue as to what good chili should be. I betcha something that resembles soup more than chili wins
turfaggie24
AG
Chiliholics
Potbangers
nuRowdy
Texags General Board Chili. Maybe you'll get a sponser.
we can pickle that
quote:
Office chili cook offs are the worst. Judges usually have no standards or clue as to what good chili should be. I betcha something that resembles soup more than chili wins

So you're that one guy at fun office events that tries to kill the buzz, huh?
GoneGirl
AG
I work in Administration, so our team was the Adminions - with "I said DART gun" chili.
NativeTxn
Spontaneous Combustion

Bowls of Steel
Ragoo
AG
No Buenos
GoneGirl
AG
Amorphous Solid
Tree Hugger
AG
quote:
I fully agree, over the years we have made some damn good chilis that would do well in a sanctioned contest, but it seems the one with the blandest flavor and the most vegetables always wins. They might as well call it a bean soup contest some years.
bmc13
AG
Bony in chili
COOL LASER FALCON
quote:
Agreed. Nothing worse than taking time off work, sitting around in the conference room, eating chili and shooting the **** with your coworker while someone comes around and tries the different varieties.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.