Heard on the radio about this 16 y/o kid who banged his 24 y/o teacher 30 times

10,775 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Chickenhawk
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now the teacher could get up to 4 years for each encounter.

Such bull****. Give the kid a high five, fire the teacher, and move on.
Civen
AG
Heard on the radio about this 16 y.o. girl who was banged by her 24 year old teacher 30 times.

Lock that pervert up, and send that poor girl to counselling.
hunterntexas
AG
You mean this teacher ?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
What happens when she gets a job next at your son's junior high and rapes him when he's 11 or 12? Do you high five him then?
JimLeahy
quote:
What happens when she gets a job next at your son's junior high and rapes him when he's 11 or 12? Do you high five him then?

Double hi five him
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:

Startin em early.
aTm2004
AG
quote:

There's a big difference between a 12 year old and a 16 year old.

We trust a 16 year old to operate a 2 ton piece of machinery at 70mph but believe he's a victim when he bangs a hot teacher.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
No, rape is never okay. But you're telling me what I described was rape? No different than your scenario?
JimLeahy
Sex ed
Frank Sobotka
quote:
Heard on the radio about this 16 y.o. girl who was banged by her 24 year old teacher 30 times.

There is a meaningful difference between the two situations. For one, boys can't get pregnant.
Frank Sobotka
16 is definitely old enough for both genders. I'd move boys down to as far as 14 probably.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
quote:
quote:
No, rape is never okay. But you're telling me what I described was rape? No different than your scenario?

If the kid was younger than the state's legal age of consent, then yes, what you described was, in fact, rape.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
Now the teacher could get up to 4 years for each encounter.

Such bull****. Give the kid a high five, fire the teacher, and move on.
I am sure you felt the same way about the male teacher that banged your daughter
Civen
AG
quote:
quote:

There is a meaningful difference between the two situations. For one, boys can't get pregnant.
There is absolutely no difference. In both cases, rape occurred.

"Males can't be raped, LOL. They always want it" is such a **** excuse. 17 is the age of consent in Texas
(with a 3 year cushion from Romeo/Juliet laws). Feel free to try to change that through legal means if you feel the current law is too restrictive, but as it stands the kid was raped. Regardless of gender.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

If the kid was younger than the state's legal age of consent, then yes, what you described was, in fact, rape.
But the question posed was a stupid question. He's basically saying there's no difference between a 16 year old boy banging a 24 year old teacher than a man raping a toddler.
Civen
AG
So you obviously feel that the current legal age of 17 is too old, and 2 is too young. Where do you set the line. 16 is ok for you, what about 15? 13? 10?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
And since you're saying the difference is girls can get pregnant, if the male teachers wear a condom when they have sex with the 16 year old girl, that's better?
19 inch cobra
The age of consent for males should be 15. For females, it should remain 17...maybe 16 at the absolute lowest.
Civen
AG
quote:
The age of consent for males should be 15. For females, it should remain 17...maybe 16 at the absolute lowest.
So women are less intelligent/less able to make decisions for themselves?
aTm2004
AG
Yes
19 inch cobra
quote:
quote:
So women are less intelligent/less able to make decisions for themselves?

Um...yes. Were you born yesterday?
MooseAg13
AG
quote:
And since you're saying the difference is girls can get pregnant, if the male teachers wear a condom when they have sex with the 16 year old girl, that's better?

Condoms are for sailors baby!
Civen
AG
No, I was born in the 20th century. When were you born, the 1600's?
Tex117
AG
Brian Earl Spliner,
What if the student was a 16 year old female and the teacher was a 24 year old male. Who do you "high five"?

From a social perspective, why is there a difference? (There is...as society as a whole views the encounter..but Im asking WHY is it that way).

Further, we hear all the time "women mature faster than boys", etc...so why in a sexual context are some of you stating that a boys age of consent should be lower than a females when most studies show women are more emotionally developed at this point?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Because as men, we know that as teenagers, all we wanted was to stick our dicks in a chick. If a kid of a resonable age (15+ ish) is banging a teacher or getting his knob polished on the reg, it is extremely unlikely it wasn't consensual.
19 inch cobra
quote:

I was born in the 20th century also. I'm just pointing out that women are not very intelligent. I don't get why you care so much.
Ragoo
AG
quote:

fear mongering

what 12 year old boy is getting his dick hard in this instance?
toucan82
quote:

Civen
AG
quote:
quote:

I was born in the 20th century also. I'm just pointing out that women are not very intelligent. I don't get why you care so much.
I'm glad you don't have an AG Tag.
Civen
AG
quote:
Because as men, we know that as teenagers, all we wanted was to stick our dicks in a chick. If a kid of a resonable age (15+ ish) is banging a teacher or getting his knob polished on the reg, it is extremely unlikely it wasn't consensual.
Like I said before, we've legally defined age of consent as 17. If you disagree, collect like minded people and lobby the government to enact the changes you desire (the great thing about democracy is that you're allowed to do such a thing). Good luck not coming off as a pedophile though.
Ragoo
AG
quote:

if a young man is experimenting sexually by yanking on his milk snake while looking at nudie mags, I think it is fair to say he would/could consent to sex.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
Like I said before, we've legally defined age of consent as 17. If you disagree, collect like minded people and lobby the government to enact the changes you desire (the great thing about democracy is that you're allowed to do such a thing). Good luck not coming off as a pedophile though.

if you are such a head in the sand vagina, why are you commenting? should just stand over there with the chicks.
19 inch cobra
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm glad you don't have an AG Tag.

Not having an icon next to my name on a website doesn't mean I didn't graduate from Texas A&M. It means the email I have on file with TexAgs is not the same as the one on file with the Association of Former Students, and I don't want it to be.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
From a social perspective, why is there a difference? (There is...as society as a whole views the encounter..but Im asking WHY is it that way).

To a man, sex is sex.
To a woman, sex is an emotional connection.

I understand there are men who see it as emotional...we call them girly men. Some women see it as only sex...we call them sloots.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.