Heard on the radio about this 16 y/o kid who banged his 24 y/o teacher 30 times

10,774 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Chickenhawk
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Except he didn't go to an extreme and you implied that he mentioned toddlers in his scenario.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Am I the only one that thinks the father of the 16 year old guy should've blackmailed a beej or an around the world from the teacher?

If I'm a single parent and I find out my 16 year old son was banging his 24 year old hot teacher, I'm high-fiving him and telling him not to tell anyone!! Tell absolutely no one!! Then I blackmail the hot teacher for my own gratification...

If it were my 16 year old daughter with an older man, I've got plenty of land to bury a body and he'll be a fossil fuel before they find him.

Yes, double standard... Don't care. That's how it is and will be.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
and you implied that he mentioned toddlers in his scenario.
Lol?

Like Civen, you like to throw words in people's mouths. The point was that he saw the issue as black and white. His scenario is nowhere near the same as the original scenario, and mine is nowhere near the same as his. Yet according to the law and to him, they are.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
Am I the only one that thinks the father of the 16 year old guy should've blackmailed a beej or an around the world from the teacher?

If I'm a single parent and I find out my 16 year old son was banging his 24 year old hot teacher, I'm high-fiving him and telling him not to tell anyone!! Tell absolutely no one!! Then I blackmail the hot teacher for my own gratification...

If it were my 16 year old daughter with an older man, I've got plenty of land to bury a body and he'll be a fossil fuel before they find him.

They shoulda Eiffel Towered that b**** together.
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
quote:

They shoulda Eiffel Towered that b**** together.
Blue Star for that marvelous idea Georgia!!!
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Guys who eiffel tower chicks have no respect for women.
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
I don't believe you of all people said that FTI...
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:

What about guys who do the Rodeo, or the Man In The Window, alternatively known as the Stranger?
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
quote:

What about guys who do the Rodeo, or the Man In The Window, alternatively known as the Stranger?
Or the Copenhagen Hot Stick. How about the Angry Pirate? Can't forget the Bucking Bronco...
19 inch cobra
quote:
quote:
and you implied that he mentioned toddlers in his scenario.
Lol?

Like Civen, you like to throw words in people's mouths. The point was that he saw the issue as black and white. His scenario is nowhere near the same as the original scenario, and mine is nowhere near the same as his. Yet according to the law and to him, they are.

While I agree with the point you're trying to make, it's not really the same. If you rape a toddler, there's no consent at all. That's just a straight rape or sexual assault charge.

If a 24 yr female old teacher bangs a 16 year male old student, the 16 year old consented. It's only a crime because a statute set an arbitrary age limit, not because there's no consent by one of the parties. So it's going to be a lesser charge like statutory rape or carnal knowledge or something. Can't remember what it's technically called in Texas.

Ultimately though, I would like to see situations like this one be resolved with a fine. Obviously the 24 year old teacher should lose her job...you can't bang a student. But the student consented and enjoyed it, so don't prosecute her and throw her in jail. Just fine her $1000 or thereabouts. That in addition to losing her job is plenty of punishment.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Kinda always wanted to attempt the Stranger, just for sh*ts and giggles and to see if it could be done.
swimmerbabe11
subjective law is bad law. It has be done this way. A line has to be drawn somewhere.
we can pickle that
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
From a social perspective, why is there a difference? (There is...as society as a whole views the encounter..but Im asking WHY is it that way).

To a man, sex is sex.
To a woman, sex is an emotional connection.

I understand there are men who see it as emotional...we call them girly men. Some women see it as only sex...we call them sloots.

You are either really young and naive or really old and an idiot Chicks dig sex because they like it. They are sexual creatures just like men.

Meant to blue star this.

I like sex, too, anybody else like sex?

I fall into this category
19 inch cobra
Looks like Civen bailed. Bye bye, loser. Better luck next time.
aTm2004
AG
quote:

Damn dude, you've thought this out. I like your style.
nai06
AG
what if the high school teacher is 23 and the student is 25
Ervin Burrell
AG
quote:

I would imagine getting your own son's sloppy seconds probably isn't a very attractive proposition to anyone who actually has a son.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:

I would imagine getting your own son's sloppy seconds probably isn't a very attractive proposition to anyone who actually has a son.

It's payback foot the ultimate sloppy seconds. When you pop out of your mom's vag, who do you think painted those walls?
IrishTxAggie
AG

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
If you're an adult, don't have sex with anyone who isn't also an adult.

Not sure why that rule is so hard to follow.
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's payback foot the ultimate sloppy seconds. When you pop out of your mom's vag, who do you think painted those walls?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.