Wedding on Texas A&M Campus

7,008 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by HomerSimpson
aggielady13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

We're hoping to have our wedding at the A&M campus. Ceremony and reception. Anyone else ever had their wedding or been to a wedding on campus before? Tips or suggestions? Photos?

Thanks and gig 'em!
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Too young
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GinaLinetti
AG
Tell your guests to apply now for a parking pass
Beer Baron
AG
Get married through the glory hole in the Academic Building.
EFE
AG
Some friends got married at the all faiths chapel, it seemed like a simple enough affair
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
Some friends got married at the all faiths chapel, it seemed like a simple enough affair

Reception on Northgate? I can dig it
nuRowdy
Post your tits
YellowPot96
We got married in All Faiths Chapel and had the reception in The Faculty Club in Rudder Tower. Even had the Albritton bells chime as we walked from AFC to Rudder.
UndergroundAg
Trashy...
IrishTxAggie
AG
I bleed maroon just as much as the next Aggie... But I really don't want to see pictures of your redneck family members wearing wife-beaters and NASCAR hats walking out of the All Faiths Chapel slamming tall boys of Milwaukee's Best while revving the engines of their late 80s truck with shattered glass pack mufflers yelling, "Congrats!! We knew you 2 would go'n gt hitchted after use 2 met at da 1st family union!"
KW02
AG
overly aggie; too young
aggielady13
AG
Thanks Ags!
we can pickle that
quote:
Thanks Ags!
Chickenhawk
quote:
Post your tits

+1
80s Guy
Scimi and slicer can back me on this one. We all attended a wedding on the plaza in front of the Administration Building.... In June....

We sweated through our suits but at least the reception was at The Hall and the beer and shots flowed like a river.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Thanks Ags!

Thanks and Gig 'Em!
Ronnie Gardocki
Attention seekers.
shano0603
AG
Hey guys, can I have my wedding ceremony during halftime of the LSU game? Hope it's not too much to ask.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
Hey guys, can I have my wedding ceremony during halftime of the LSU game? Hope it's not too much to ask.

Corn dogs and abita at the reception?
Chazz03
AG
Do it in the steam tunnels
aggieswyn3
post tata pics plz k tnx
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:
Do it in the steam tunnels
SBS!
Ag_07
AG
If I were you I'd pass on the photographer and just get Benjamin Knox to post up in the corner of the reception and create a kick azz mural for the house. Something like that would look awesome over the mantle.
GarlandAg2012
AG
I've heard of receptions in the Zone Club and on the top floor of Rudder. Having a reception in the new lux suites side of Kyle after next year would be cool. Not sure on the location of the weddings themselves.
JimLeahy
Ben Knox
WindowLickerAg
AG
I've been to a wedding in front of the academic building and I've been to one at the All Faiths Chapel. Both were small affairs and the reception for one of them was in the Zone Club
histag10
AG
known of many weddings on campus, never heard of a reception on campus. I guess if it were to be alcohol free, they might let you, but why would you put your guests through that?
GarlandAg2012
AG
They serve alcohol in the Zone Club and at The University Club so I don't know why you think the receptions would have to be dry.
histag10
AG
No need for the condescending attitude, I was unaware you could rent those spaces out without being a member.
Mom Class of '03,'05 and '09
S
wedding at St Mary's, reception at MSC...it was very nice. December 19th so parking was no problem
wedding under the Century Tree, reception at Rudder Tower. During spring break
very small vow renewal at Allbritton, reception on picnic tables over by FHK! Must have been spring break also...campus was very green but no traffic.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Overly Aggie
Human
AG
Have the Groomsmen wear overalls and bridesmaids maroon boots.
Ronnie Gardocki
quote:
They serve alcohol in the Zone Club and at The University Club so I don't know why you think the receptions would have to be dry.

She's clueless.
cledus6150
AG
I have been to one in all faiths, nice small wedding followed by an awesome reception at a avenue near Messina Hof.
corndog04
AG
This thread made me think of this classic. RAMF killed it:

http://texags.com/forums/63/topics/2269700
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.