Instagram Artist Leaves Her Mark...

8,682 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Human
The Collective
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our ancestors used to draw permanent **** on caves, and we think its badass... but when this chick does it, we hope to imprison her? Meh.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Yeah and they didn't have the Innerwebz to attention hoor themselves out either.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Nothing surprises me much anymore. However I am shocked at the attitude on this board. I hope she goes to jail.
This. The "just rocks" attitude sucks. I guess I'm old-fashioned or something but I think land like this belongs to all of us, you and me and God, not just some nebulous "government". If you wants to do your art, do it in your backyard where it doesn't bother anyone else.

I hate folks that think they need to share everything with everyone, and don't care about the effects on others. Respect and courtesy are basically gone these days.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Our ancestors used to draw permanent **** on caves, and we think its badass... but when this chick does it, we hope to imprison her? Meh.
Those markings were storytelling, and one of a limited set of methods to communicate available to them.

This is just some "artist" defacing nature for the hell of it.

And in the article it says "but she is aware that she's doing something she shouldn't" so there really is no excuse except just being a jackass.
nai06
AG
glad to see she is banned from the parks but a few nights in jail couldn't have hurt either. It sucks that her ban is so short
scout 7866
what a b'tch
Mr. White
quote:
You must not have been fully awake and thinking when you posted that.
Trident 88
AG
This isn't jail worthy. Just make her clean it up and pay for the supplies to do it. And post pics of her sad, millennial ass online while she's being punished.
pdc093
Good on the prosecution.
She should have stuck to overpasses/bridges like other taggers.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
Nothing surprises me much anymore. However I am shocked at the attitude on this board. I hope she goes to jail.

That's right. Put her in there with all the other violent offenders, like those pesky marijuana fiends.
so only violent offenders deserve jail time?
marble rye
AG
MaterialAg
AG
I prefer other Instagram artists:

FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
I prefer other Instagram artists:

Oh wow, she's really good at modeling.
haircut
AG
quote:
what a b'tch
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I'm offended by someone thinking of her juvenile doodles as "art" that needs to be shared with the world. But she's blonde and fit, so no one ever told her it sucked.
java94
AG
I thought this was going to be about...

https://instagr.am/p/BG2y_ZLmeQC
MooreTrucker
AG
Love her!
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
This idiot defaced NUMEROUS places in NUMEROUS National Parks.

NUMEROUS National Parks.

NUMEROUS National Parks.

Had to repeat that because you obviously didn't understand that fact.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
That isn't what I said and it was tongue-in-cheek. Read gooder next time.
Human
AG
quote:

Were smart plase???

I like good smart .
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.