Instagram Artist Leaves Her Mark...

8,684 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Human
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On Several National Parks....
http://www.inquisitr.com/1555702/instagram-artist-creepytings-national-parks/

FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Oh no! Someone drew on some rocks! Wgas?
Claude!
quote:
By God, those rocks have a family!
19 inch cobra
quote:

Actually it looks like she might have drawn on some stones too. #outrage
MSCAg
AG
Sadly, people have been doing stuff like this for decades. This dumbass was just smart enough to post proof she did it.
wangus12
AG
She's smoking though so its ok. I have some rocks she can draw on.
nuRowdy

not bad
tford12
AG
SUPAGGIE
Wood be hilarious if she drew peenuses on rocks.
The Dog Lord
AG
I don't want to see someone's crappy amateur "art" when I go to a national park. Chalk is one thing, but she knows someone has to clean this **** off right? Just post pics of you in your "sporty" clothes like a normal attention ***** and stop using your art as an excuse.
Holly Golightly
AG
I'll be the dissenter. She's hot but that **** pisses me off.

I had my house spray painted twice by vandals. Disrespecting property that isn't yours is *****y.
Madaman
her art sucks and she's not that hot, she's just skinny/fit.
19 inch cobra
quote:

I had my house spray painted twice by vandals. Disrespecting property that isn't yours is *****y.

What if it's nobody's? The government isn't a person. Who gives a **** what happens to government property?
AgEng06
AG
quote:
This land is your land, this land is my land
toucan82
it's just a bunch of rocks. everybody needs to lighten up
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
quote:

What if it's nobody's? The government isn't a person. Who gives a **** what happens to government property?

**** the gov't and all of the property they steal from us to maintain the property they stole from the Indians.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
it's just a bunch of rocks. everybody needs to lighten up
Commie
WC87
AG
She is trash and should be jailed. Go draw your crappy drawings in the women's lockup bathroom, prison skank.
JimLeahy
Bed wetters. They're rocks
End Of Message
AG
Millennial gonna millennial.
Out in Left Field
AG
Attitude in this thread is why America is going down the tubes.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
I wonder if the cavemen and Indians got this butt hurt when one of them would draw on rocks.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
Millennial gonna millennial.
Exactly.

D-bag kids.
AG
She's hot. So everything else doesn't matter.
19 inch cobra
quote:
She's hot. So everything else doesn't matter.

She can draw all over my rocks.
gambochaman
AG
more pictures of hot hoar
proc
AG
I wonder if the American Indian people said the said the same thing about these.

In 300 years I bet her graffiti will be priceless.
Swarely
quote:
A graffiti artist has been banned from all national parks and other federally administered land that's more than 20% of the US for vandalism after Reddit users tracked her down on social media.

Casey Nocket was also sentenced to 200 hours of community service and a fine for drawing faces in acrylic paint in at least six national parks: Death Valley, Colorado National Monument, Canyonlands, Zion and Crater Lake.

Under each picture she left her tag "Creepytings", which was also the name of her Tumblr blog and Instagram account.

After Nocket wrote in an Instagram post that she had used acrylic paint which is very difficult to clean off another user questioned her about it and she responded: "I know, I'm a bad person."

Nocket's devil-may-care attitude came back to haunt her, however, when outraged Reddit users tracked her down and reported her to the National Parks Service.
In June, Nocket was charged with seven counts of injury or depredation against government property in six national parks in Oregon, California, Utah and Colorado.

She pleaded guilty to all seven counts, and on 13 June a federal magistrate sentenced her to 200 hours community service, and a fine of an amount to be specified at a separate hearing in December.

Nocket must also make a formal written apology to the National Park Service; and she has been banned from entering public lands administered by the National Park Service, United States Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and US army corps of engineers some 549m acres, totaling more than 20% of the landmass of the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/21/graffiti-artist-casey-nocket-reddit-investigation
histag10
AG
Well, she's not hideous

The Fife
Not seeing anything great either, TBH. Same goes for the painting.
DrZ
AG
Nothing surprises me much anymore. However I am shocked at the attitude on this board. I hope she goes to jail.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Note the roundness of the face. She better keep working out; otherwise, you can hear the ticking.

Edit to add: if it was chalk, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. It still isn't great but it will wash off. Using acrylic? Not cool. She's just crying out for attention. I'm sure it's some catharsis she feels after letting out too much of the crazy and running off a laundry list of men.
histag10
AG
quote:
Nothing surprises me much anymore. However I am shocked at the attitude on this board. I hope she goes to jail.

Considering she has already been sentenced, I'm gonna go with a big fat no on jail time.

Did you even read the first post from today?
SanAntoneAg
AG
Good. Serves the vandal bish right.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:

That's right. Put her in there with all the other violent offenders, like those pesky marijuana fiends.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.