Is it Possible That There Is Something In Between Consensual Sex And Rape…

7,114 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by combat wombat™
Out in Left Field
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
It's definitely not always black and white.

True. I like Asian girls sometimes too.
tony
AG
Weird usually women wait till after marriage to think about sex like this.
AliasMan02
AG
Are we in a place where we can finally admit that the whole "legitimate rape" thing is a reasonable discussion?
hillcountryag86
AG
WTF?
Tanya 93
quote:
She willingly participated in the make-out/foreplay session and at no point did she put on the brakes and say no. This is not rape. This was a bad decision/weakness on her part because she didn't want to have that argument.

NO WONDER CALIFORNIA NOW SAYS THAT ONLY "YES MEANS YES".

I'm telling you guys, print up a consent form and have her sign it beforehand saying that she wants to have sex with you.
How does that help if she changes her mind after she signs it?
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
Sounds like buyers remorse

Ding ding ding.
we can pickle that
Of course there's a spectrum. Almost nothing is black and white
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
quote:
She willingly participated in the make-out/foreplay session and at no point did she put on the brakes and say no. This is not rape. This was a bad decision/weakness on her part because she didn't want to have that argument.

I'm telling you guys, print up a consent form and have her sign it beforehand saying that she wants to have sex with you.
How does that help if she changes her mind after she signs it?

Doesn't. Any guy that has sex with a woman is totally at her mercy if she decides to exploit him.
GinaLinetti
AG
Nothing that chick said was even close to rape. She consented. Arguably there is a gray area. making yourself feel better after the fact by saying it was kinda rape is the kinda crazy nobody needs.
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
Nothing that chick said was even close to rape. She consented. Arguably there is a gray area. making yourself feel better after the fact by saying it was kinda rape is the kinda crazy nobody needs.
Chickenhawk
quote:

Potd
combat wombat™
AG
Good point. Must video tape all sexual encounters.
GinaLinetti
AG
You're not already doing that!?!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Worst thing I've ever read.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
You're not already doing that!?!
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
quote:
Just say no guys

It's like you filmed my last HH with Holly.
COOL LASER FALCON
quote:
Worst thing I've ever read.
there are far far worse things out there. There are people who legitimately believe that if you have sex with someone while they're drunk, you raped them.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Popularizing a rape-ish agenda will only serve to make actual rape convictions more difficult. Dummys be dummys.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
If it weren't for rape, none of us would exist.
rhoswen
AG
quote:

From what I understand you'd also have to have her initial here, here, and here periodically through the act in case she changes her mind in the middle of it.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Calm down ladies, the gb dudes know y'all are still dtf, one feminist article isn't going to scare them off.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
There are people who legitimately believe that if you have sex with someone while they're drunk, you raped them.

Well, in some cases I would probably agree. It depends on HOW drunk they are.

FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
quote:
There are people who legitimately believe that if you have sex with someone while they're drunk, you raped them.

All you have to do is getter drunker than her, then you're the one being raped. Remember guys, always drink at least twice as much as your date, then she can't use this one.
COOL LASER FALCON
quote:
quote:

well, for better or for worse, my understanding is that the law doesn't provide for much excuse here. One of the lawyers can correct me here, but I think you have to be just short of blacked out for being drunk to be a factor. "Incapacitated" and "unable to prove consent" are the phrases you would see I think.
combat wombat™
AG
Those are the circumstances to which I am referring.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.