What's the meanest thing you've intentionally done to your spouse?

4,200 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tamu_mgm
NWE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
?
Post removed:
by user
Madden
Married her
mel99
AG
Dutch oven
Pirate04
AG
Mixed up the names of posters, it's not as funny now.
EFE
AG
Once dated a beautiful girl who had this gnarly hairy mole on her forearm. It disgusted me. It was like a hairy caterpillar right on the part of a girls forearm they find it sexy to be brushed. One night after teh sex I located a "cute" birthmark on her back and told her to "never have that one removed or altered"

The next week she made an appointment at Beutal to have Robin Williams unibrow removed from her forearm.

That was pretty manipulative. I try to only use my powers for good nowadays.
scout 7866
gross dude
histag10
AG
quote:
Once dated a beautiful girl who had this gnarly hairy mole on her forearm. It disgusted me. It was like a hairy caterpillar right on the part of a girls forearm they find it sexy to be brushed. One night after teh sex I located a "cute" birthmark on her back and told her to "never have that one removed or altered"

The next week she made an appointment at Beutal to have Robin Williams unibrow removed from her forearm.

That was pretty manipulative. I try to only use my powers for good nowadays.

And then you married her? If not, your post was irrelevant on this thread
EFE
AG
The caterpillar mole or my treatment of women?
GigEmBevo
Stan Crowch
AG
I don't understand. Either the chick had a hairy mole on her arm or she was beautiful. It can't be both. Which was it?
EFE
AG
Hysterectomy- We dated for quite a while, much longer than I ever should have let it last.
scout 7866
the mole
histag10
AG
Nevermind
EFE
AG
quote:
I don't understand. Either the chick had a hairy mole on her arm or she was beautiful. It can't be both. Which was it?

She was a WTF she's so hot but has this hairy tumor on her arm. Then I had her fix it. Now that the furball is gone the guy she's about to marry will never know that she might pass on crazy furry hamsters to his children. I feel I might get even in the end.
Amazing Moves
Punched her in the jaw. She fell down. Then I put her back in her spot next to the shower. The Cowboys made a bad play call so I took it out on her. It's alright because real girls are built to take hits.
histag10
AG
Did you just describe your blow up doll?
hunterntexas
AG
Stopped the truck two miles from the house and told her to GTFO.

I find that story much funnier than she does to this day.
new straw
Please share.
hunterntexas
AG
She was rather whiskeyed up and was cussing me while I was driving.
I finally had enough, slammed the brakes, hit the shoulder of the highway and told her to get out.
She did. I left.
GigEmBevo
quote:
She was rather whiskeyed up

And you were totally uninvolved in this I'm sure..
Slicer97
AG
Filled up a flesh-colored condom with warm water, tied it off, put a pin hole in the end, unzipped and positioned it. Walked in to the kitchen while she was on the phone with her father and hosed her down.

As priceless as the expression on her face was, watching her attempt to explain the commotion to her dad was even better.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Denied her the BBC one night.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
quote:
Denied her the BBC one night.

What kind of international news hating monster are you??
tbirdspur2010
AG
She was watching too much tv. I did what any responsible hubby would do and made a scene until she paid attention to me.
aglaohfour
AG
I often tell the kids to wait to do their talent show/circus act/interpretive dance/etc until daddy gets home because he's dying to watch it.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Madaman
These stories are lame.
No one has mentioned cheating.
Mom Class of '03,'05 and '09
S
He buys gym shorts and work out pants all the time and for some reason LOVES white ones. He also will go to Academy or Sam's to buy this stuff and will come home with them even if they don't have a size that will actually fit him. The kids would ask why Dad buys those terrible pants so it was easy to get everyone on board! When he brings something disgusting home we never really acknowledge them but soon, very soon they go missing. Another one was they were "chosen" for him to wear when he worked on golf grips and glue or gun bluing....if they get gunk on them we already knew he would just throw them away! To answer your questions...he's an engineer from a line of engineers so yes, he is clueless about clothing. He has been known to leave the house in three shades of maroon or maroon shorts, red tshirt and knee length socks!
Scimitar
AG
quote:
Filled up a flesh-colored condom with warm water, tied it off, put a pin hole in the end, unzipped and positioned it. Walked in to the kitchen while she was on the phone with her father and hosed her down.

As priceless as the expression on her face was, watching her attempt to explain the commotion to her dad was even better.
we can pickle that
quote:
I often tell the kids to wait to do their talent show/circus act/interpretive dance/etc until daddy gets home because he's dying to watch it.
jesus, that is malevolent and cruel. you're sick
aglaohfour
AG
quote:
quote:
jesus, that is malevolent and cruel. you're sick

Sometimes it backfires because they want to rehearse in front of me before he gets home and then they want me to watch the main performance as well. Karma's a *****.
Amazing Moves
quote:
Did you just describe your blow up doll?
No. Blow up dolls are for annoying batchlorette parties. It's a Real girl. I made it rain for a wife that keeps her mouth open without talking. Plus she never says no.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Y'all are some confused spouses wandering through marriage. I wish you all the best improvement so that you may find out how great of a gift marriage can be.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.