LOL, reveal yourselves

1,232 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by reb,
reb,
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm watching Hocus Pocus. Great flick.
reb,
AG
SwiftKey has been effing with me all day. How ya doing out there, LNC?
tbirdspur2010
AG
Chillin', per par, reb! Hope you're doing well.
reb,
AG
Besides misspelling thread titles im doing A-OK. I'm restless, ready for tomorrow to get here. I'm also trying to ditch a very meowy cat that has decided I must be the one who has her food.
reb,
AG
I'm also having fond memories of how we ran the ball all over Arky last year, and wondering what KDS has in store for the piggies this Saturday.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Hola, amigos. I'm driving down to the valley while listening to A Tale of Two Cities on audio tape, not much further to go before I stop for the night.
tbirdspur2010
AG
The game is gonna hinge on our defense getting Arkansas off schedule/behind the sticks. The world knows they'd rather run than throw, and they know better than to gamble too much by changing their stripes for a game against us.

Our offense will do whatever they want to their defense with impunity. As long as we don't turn it over, we should have Arky playing catch-up most of the game (another way to get them out of their run-first mentality).
hawk1763
I hope for two things. First that the Ags win and win big. Second that no Ags get arrested at the stadium. I want to meet some of the posters from the GB, but not under those circumstances.
tbirdspur2010
AG
You're going to the game?
hawk1763
No, but I do work that night so anyone that gets arrested will get to meet me.
tbirdspur2010
AG
I'll do my best to avoid the po-po, then.
hawk1763
Just dont name drop if you cant avoid the po po
tbirdspur2010
AG
I can make no promises for potentially inebriated Tbird...

It does take quite a bit for me to reach that state, though.
reb,
AG
GBers don't get thrown in the local clink, that's for fools in the zoo.

We get arrested by the fbi for white collar crime like embezzling, perjury and tax evasion.
tbirdspur2010
AG
You mean "borrowing, elaborating, and collaborating."
hawk1763
Thats cool Tbird. Park in the Lincoln Sq shopping center and have lunch or drinks there. Place the receipt on the dash so you dont have to pay for parking at Jerry World.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
GBers don't get thrown in the local clink, that's for fools in the zoo.

We get arrested by the fbi for white collar crime like embezzling, perjury and tax evasion.

I dunno, I've spent the night in quite a few local clinks.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
Thats cool Tbird. Park in the Lincoln Sq shopping center and have lunch or drinks there. Place the receipt on the dash so you dont have to pay for parking at Jerry World.

Will pass that word along to my brother. Gonna be riding around with him all weekend. Thanks!
hawk1763
I know Reb. You REALLY have to draw attention to yourself to get arrested at the stadium.
reb,
AG
I just finished Monument Valley (it's really a work of art, like any great game) and need another smartphone game to play. I just bought "The Room" and hope it lives up to the high ratings.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FireproofStudios.TheRoom
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.