maybe NSFW jokes

22,533 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by big ben
Dr. Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Substitute "down" with "in" and "throat" with "vagina". Same principle. It's all good.
Goodfield Nohit
A guy goes to buy a train ticket, and the girl selling tickets has an incredible set of jugs.

He says, “Give me two pickets to Titsburgh…umm…I mean, two tickets for Pittsburgh.”

He’s really embarrassed and the guy in line behind him says, “Relax pal, we all make slips like that.

Just the other day at breakfast I meant to say to my wife, ‘Please pass the sugar,’ but I accidentally said, ‘You annoying btch, you wrecked my life.’”
AgEng06
AG
GN
Dad-O-Lot
AG
quote:
I've read this 4 times, and still don't get it.

Have you ever played any of the ripoff midway games at a carnival?

If you do the minimum to win, you get to choose the crappy prizes on the bottom shelf. You can then play again and if you win you can trade in the lower shelf prize for something from the next higher shelf. In the end you play dozens of times and pay $100 to win a $20 stuffed bear the size of a middle-schooler.
Goodfield Nohit
Thank you, I'll be here all night. Enjoy the veal and please remember to tip your waitress.
ballchain
OriolePete3281
quote:
A guy meets a girl in a bar and they go back to her apartment. They go into her bedroom and from left to right, floor to ceiling, there’s a whole wall full of fluffy toys.

Floor to ceiling, side to side, fluffy toys everywhere, but they get it on.

When they’re done, the guy asks, “How was I?”

She says, “Take anything from the bottom shelf.”

I hope you made this up yourself.
Holly Golightly
AG
Two old friends were just about to tee off at the first hole of their local golf course when a guy carrying a golf bag called out to them,

"Do you mind if I join you? My partner didn't turn up".

Sure, they said, you’re welcome.

So they started playing and enjoyed the game and the company of the newcomer.

Part way around the course, one of the friends asked the newcomer, "What do you do for a living?"

“I’m a hit man," was the reply.

"You're joking!” was the response.

"No, I'm not," he said, reaching into his golf bag, and pulling out a beautiful Martini sniper's rifle with a large telescopic sight.

"Here are my tools."

That's a beautiful telescopic sight,” said the other friend, "Can I take a look? I think I might be able to see my house from here".

So he picked up the rifle and looked through the sight in the direction of his house.

"Yeah, I can see my house all right. "This sight is fantastic. I can see right in the window. Wow, I can see my wife in the bedroom".

"Ha Ha, I can see she's naked! Wait a minute, that's my neighbour in there with her.....He's naked, too! The *****!"

He turned to the hit man. “How much do you charge for a hit?"

"I'll do a flat rate, for you: One thousand dollars every time I pull the trigger."

"Can you do two for me now?"

“Sure, what do you want?”

"First, shoot my wife; she's always been mouthy, so shoot her in the mouth.

Then the neighbour, he's supposed to be a friend of mine, so just shoot his dick off to teach him a lesson."

The hit man took the rifle and took aim, standing perfectly still for a few minutes.

“Are you gonna do it or not?" asked the friend impatiently.

"Just be patient," said the hit man calmly . . . . ."I think I can save ya a grand here."

reb,
OasisMan
AG
quote:
neighbour
Dad-O-Lot
AG
quote:
"Just be patient," said the hit man calmly . . . . ."I think I can save ya a grand here."

See, that's the kind of customer service that is lacking in today's business. Trying to save your customer some money rather than taking them for as much as you can.
Holly Golightly
AG
I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend, who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic".

"Wow!" I was flabbergasted.

"I don't know if I could keep pace with you now", I said, "I'm a bit older and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have."

She just giggled and said she was sure I would "rise to the challenge".

"Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!"

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly.

She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, "I've put on a few pounds myself!"

So I told her to **** off!
Human
AG
quote:
received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend, who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue'

Rule #1
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Didn't you read the last two lines? Nobody wants to see that!
Holly Golightly
AG

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:37:54 -0400
Subject: Up or down
To: paulpadre@aol.com

At a Senior Citizen's luncheon, an elderly gentleman and an elderly lady struck up a conversation and discovered that they both loved to fish. Since both of them were widowed, they decided to go fishing together the next day.

The gentleman picked the lady up, and they headed to the river to his fishing boat and started out on their adventure.

They were riding down the river when there was a fork in the river, and the gentleman asked the lady, 'Do you want to go up or down?'

All of a sudden the lady stripped off her shirt and pants and made mad passionate love to the man right there in the boat!

When they finished, the man couldn't believe what had just happened, but he had just experienced the best sex that he'd had in years.

They fished for a while and continued on down the river, when soon they came upon another fork in the river. He again asked the lady , 'Up or down ?'

There she went again, stripped off her clothes, and made wild passionate love to him again. This really impressed the elderly gentleman, so he asked her to go fishing again the next day.

She said yes and there they were the next day, riding in the boat when they came upon the fork in river, and the elderly gentleman asked, 'Up or down ?'

The woman replied, 'Down.'

A little puzzled and disappointed, the gentleman guided the boat down the river when he came upon another fork in the river and he asked the lady, 'Up or down?'

She replied, 'Up.'

This really confused the gentleman so he asked, 'What's the deal? Yesterday, every time I asked you if you wanted to go up or down you made mad passionate love to me. Now today, nothing!'

She replied, 'Well, yesterday I wasn't wearing my hearing aid and I thought the choices were **** or drown.

Tobias Funke
AG
I doubt she would go back with him the next day if she really felt that the threat was real
nuRowdy
Is that how they fish in Ohio?
Tobias Funke
AG
I wouldn't trust a fish out of the Ohio river
G.I.Bro
Guy comes home from work to find his girlfriend packing her bags. "what are you doing?" He asks. "I'm leaving you" she replied.

"but why? I thought we were in love"

"I found out today that you're a pedophile"

"pedophile? That's a pretty big word for an eleven year old"
Chickenhawk
quote:
Guy comes home from work to find his girlfriend packing her bags. "what are you doing?" He asks. "I'm leaving you" she replied.

"but why? I thought we were in love"

"I found out today that you're a pedophile"

"pedophile? That's a pretty big word for an eleven year old"

Hhheeeeeyyyoooooo
The Fall Guy
AG
What do you get when a woman forgets to wear panties in the winter time?

CHAPPED LIPS.

Thank you, Thank you. That was my joke from when I was 10 years old...
EFE
AG
How can you tell that you have a high sperm count?

When she has to chew before she swallows.
nuRowdy
May I never have to worry about a high sperm count. Amen.
ballchain
nuRowdy
Do you like websites?
ballchain
Ogre09
AG
Do you like gladiator movies?
Ogre09
AG
A man went to the doctor and said "doc, you gotta help me. I've got a strawberry stuck up my bum."

The doctor says "hold on, I've got some cream for that."
we can pickle that
quote:
I doubt she would go back with him the next day if she really felt that the threat was real

Mozart Paintings
AG
quote:
Two old friends were just about to tee off at the first hole of their local golf course when a guy carrying a golf bag called out to them,

"Do you mind if I join you? My partner didn't turn up".

Sure, they said, you're welcome.

So they started playing and enjoyed the game and the company of the newcomer.

Part way around the course, one of the friends asked the newcomer, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a hit man," was the reply.

"You're joking!" was the response.

"No, I'm not," he said, reaching into his golf bag, and pulling out a beautiful Martini sniper's rifle with a large telescopic sight.

"Here are my tools."

That's a beautiful telescopic sight," said the other friend, "Can I take a look? I think I might be able to see my house from here".

So he picked up the rifle and looked through the sight in the direction of his house.

"Yeah, I can see my house all right. "This sight is fantastic. I can see right in the window. Wow, I can see my wife in the bedroom".

"Ha Ha, I can see she's naked! Wait a minute, that's my neighbour in there with her.....He's naked, too! The *****!"

He turned to the hit man. "How much do you charge for a hit?"

"I'll do a flat rate, for you: One thousand dollars every time I pull the trigger."

"Can you do two for me now?"

"Sure, what do you want?"

"First, shoot my wife; she's always been mouthy, so shoot her in the mouth.

Then the neighbour, he's supposed to be a friend of mine, so just shoot his dick off to teach him a lesson."

The hit man took the rifle and took aim, standing perfectly still for a few minutes.

"Are you gonna do it or not?" asked the friend impatiently.

Tobias Funke
AG
quote:
quote:

Post removed:
by user
Holly Golightly
AG
quote:
New Panties
A frustrated wife buys a pair of crotchless panties in an attempt to
spice up her dead sex-life. She puts them on, together with a short
skirt and sits on the sofa opposite her husband sipping a glass of wine.

At strategic moments she uncrosses her legs wide enough that her husband asks,
"Are you wearing crotchless panties?"

"Y-e-s," she answers with a seductive smile.

"Thank God - I thought you were sitting on the cat."

Amazing Moves
Anti-Jokes
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.