Its a bit nipply outside

BRRRRRRRR

What say you ladies of the GB?

nipply indeed
It wasn't bad from the apartment to the truck, but from the truck to the hospital, I nearly turned around and went home. I think my face is frozen.
sweaters to keep the girls warm
Go stick your tongue on the flag pole. I triple dog dare ya.
All lady nipply submissions may be sent to me via PM. All tip responses will be sent upon return from cold ass deer blind
/looks outside for flagpole.
Just went for a walk. Crunchy is how I would describe it.
Any OL pole will do.
The fleece isn't helping
I can't see the pole from here, no pole licking for me today.
straw must've found a pole!

Edited for OOPS. TOO LATE.

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Potato Head (edited 12/6/2013 8:44a).]
I got to talking to a coworker who has the room with a view. My area has no view. I think the pole is closer to the highway where I can't see.
quote:
room with a view

Good book.
fred reads?
This thread is disappoint. Moar nipples!!!1!!!
Clark: "Yes, it's a bit nipply out. I mean nippy out. (laughs) What did I say, nipple? Ah, there is a nip in the air though."
Mary: "Can I take something out for you?"
Clark: "I was just looking at something for my wife, god rest her soul."
Mary: "Oh god, I'm so sorry."
Clark: "Oh no no no, she's not dead. We're just divorced. She's history. And, obviously she doesn't wear underwear. And, there are plenty of shopping days left until adulteries - adulthood - which is to say Christmas, as in yule, yule log. Not a log, I don't have a log. I mean you know. If I had a log, not in the sense that you think I said I did. (laughs) Good golly. Tis the season to be merry."
"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f$&:$ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of ass holes this side of the nuthouse."

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Potato Head (edited 12/6/2013 10:58a).]
Jolly nuthouses!
netflix added CV to instant watch! so i can watch it anytime!

Page 1 of 1