Ag with Cancer Class of 99 needs 2 tickets Bama

85,813 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 2DollarYo
EVA3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone in the know, please let me know if we still need a golf cart. I sent you an email, paintrain and Scot.

Thanks!
standfast
$10,000 raised in a day for a fellow Aggie and two tickets to see the game of the year, yet somehow I doubt espn will mention this.
oldarmy1
AG
I have not seen any confirmation on a golf cart to date. My email is oldarmy83@gmail.com and I just checked that email and don't see anything yet.
SquareOne07
AG
So glad to be able to be even just a tiny part of this!
oldarmy1
AG
I wish everyone could have heard the gentlemen from FoxSports when I told him how much the balance was at that time. He said "What?! In basically less than a day?! And you don't know this person"

My reply "To my knowledge no one donating knows this person, but they are an Ag so everyone knows this person".
PrincessButtercup
AG
perfect response.
Nise03
AG
quote:
My reply "To my knowledge no one donating knows this person, but they are an Ag so everyone knows this person"

Perfect. We are family. This is the Aggie Spirit in action. I can't think about this without tearing up... I love the Aggie Network.
BTHOCancer
That was a perfect response! We are Family!
rhag12
Donated! So proud to stand beside my fellow Aggies.

[This message has been edited by rhag12 (edited 9/13/2013 6:25p).]
oldarmy1
AG
We have surpassed $10k!
DTP02
AG
Talked to Scott.

[This message has been edited by DTP02 (edited 9/13/2013 7:00p).]

[This message has been edited by DTP02 (edited 9/13/2013 8:35p).]

[This message has been edited by DTP02 (edited 9/13/2013 8:39p).]
k20dub
djx02
mmlema334
It's probably a little late, but $50 more from the Fightin Texas Aggie Class of 2015! A-A-A-WHOOP!
stinky pinky
"12K from the 12th MAN" would be awesome if we could get there and make a great headline!
Lavender Gooms
AG
A little late to the party, but just added another donation from my wife and I (both '08). This is why Texas A&M is the best school out there!
wolfman1692
late donation sent, just catching the story. 2 FTACO 2006. Hope they have an awesome game day!
k20dub
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
OA, I just forwarded you an email re: the golf cart. -scot
DTP02
AG
quote:
OA, I just forwarded you an email re: the golf cart. -scot

Sent you a pm. Please let me know.
gkguru
I just wanted to come on here and thank everyone for helping to make Clay and Shannon's day so special. I grew up playing soccer with Clay in Blacksburg, VA and I am a Hokie. When Clay moved to Texas in 1990, we never lost touch. He always talked about what a special place Texas A&M is and its not that I did not believe him, but I truly know what he means. Even though I am 1200 miles away, I am so excited for them. A&M has always been my 2nd favorite (behind my Hokies) team, and the actions of you guys today have cemented it. Thank you again!!! Good luck tomorrow...beat the hell out of Bama! GIG 'EM!!!! GO HOKIES!!!
jag1075
Dirk Diggler
RReyAg86
OldArmy1...KBTX is interested in running this story tomorrow. Will you contact either me at 979-575-5041 or News@KBTX.com with either your or Scott's contact information? We spoke to KBTX an hour ago and sent the Associations copy of the original thread.However, they are wanting to speak to one of y'all directly to get more information. Thx!
DTP02
AG
Sent a pm to Aggie Network regarding transportation around campus/tailgates but no response yet. Don't want to duplicate efforts if they've got it taken care of already. Have a couple of options we've been working on which should do the trick but are on hold for now.
curly06
stardustag
Talon2DSO
AG
Donated!
BusAg
AG
Somebody tweet this to Herbstreit. Bet he would talk about it tomorrow
Joeaggie71
AG
Just donated! I'm so proud of my Aggie brothers and sisters! I love you all! We truly are one redass family!
oldarmy1
AG

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 9/13/2013 11:03p).]
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
DTP- Sorry, I don't know the status of the golf cart situation. The last I knew, it had not been arranged, but that info may be out of date by now. OA will have to speak to that. -scot
atexag
S
Added a little more to the cause.

Love the Aggie Network!!
Deats99
AG
Texags staff!!!!!!!!!!
SkiMo
AG
donated

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.