Mens tennis assistant

4,080 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bigfoot10s
bigfoot10s
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
McKinley was one of the highest paid assistants in the country. Here is a list of guys currently working in tennis at some level that I would have been a lot more excited about. Not sure if they would have all taken the job though other than Szabo...

Jordan Szabo, Shuon Madden, John Nallon, Jeff Dadamo, Niall Angus or any good recruiting assistant at a top program.

Are Jeff, Shuon, and Niall still in tennis?

Shuon did his stint here under Cass. Nallon is doing quite well at T Bar or Brookhaven in Dallas. Szabo got a good gig at Tech for his first college job. Don't know that any of them would have come here. Szabo possibly, but I don't think he's far enough removed from the team to be their asst. I do think he will do well at Tech, though.
quote:

XIaggie
posted 7:29p, 11/29/11

bigfoot is a clossal sized idiot.

bigfoot10s
posted 7:30p, 11/29/11

clossal????

Harry Dunne
Niall is the assistant coach at Santa Clara. Jeff is wrapping up his playing career and looking for what comes next. Shuon runs a very successful academy in Houston.

All of them would have been great. Nallon is a highly successful and respected junior coach.
bigfoot10s
AG
I keep up with Nallon, hadn't kept up with the others. I knew at some point that Shuon was in Houston.

They would have been well qualified for the job, but I do not think they would have come here. Niall maybe...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.