PRO Rugby

1,469 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CodyCurry9601
FrickinFracker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The USA's first professional rugby matches are being played TODAY! The first is over and saw Denver beat Ohio on a last second kick. Now, San Francisco is taking on Sacramento in what is already an exciting match. It's streaming on AOL's main sports page: www.AOL.com/sports
Check it out!
rugger74
AG
New team to be added in Austin, hopefully next year.
West Texan
AG
I just randomly stumbled across this today. I don't know nearly enough about rugby as I'd like to, but I'm excited for this. Always watch whenever can I find it. I don't know if it will last, but I'd think with sevens being added to the Olympics it can't hurt it.
rugger74
AG
West Texan. If your cable carries bein sports, they televise rugby games weekends. Friday is the most matches.
TrevorAgg2012
AG
Since ESPN picked up DirectTV's rugby rights a lot of games are on Watch ESPN/ESPN3 now. June internationals starting this weekend and Super Rugby is on there. The playoffs for super rugby are really fun to watch, but the international matches are the best rugby overall. I'd recommend watching NZ vs Wales and Australia vs England this month (3 game series).
CodyCurry9601
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.